Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My online friend has likely lost his virginity by now. I am at a complete loss for words.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
So I met him online through a mutual friend of ours., and as it turns out, he almost lost his virginity when he was 17 (Would've been even more of a Lifemog) but complications arose and the female he would've lost it to had to move. Fast forward about 2 years to the current day. It's his 20th birthday and the female he almost lost it to comes back to his town to visit her grandma. There's not a doubt in my mind the two of them met up and fucked like rabbits. Why? Why is it he gets to ascend but I'm condemned to stay like this my entire life? Oh and did I mention she also sent him nudes beforehand likely as some kind of weird appetizer? Yeah, even more salt in the wound for me. RIP my online friend's virginity October 2002 - October 2022. :cryfeels:How long do I think it'll be before I get to say that? Never, heres why
My virginity August 2002 - Eternity
:blackpill::cryfeels::blackpill:

So I met him online through a mutual friend of ours., and as it turns out, he almost lost his virginity when he was 17 (Would've been even more of a Lifemog) but complications arose and the female he would've lost it to had to move. Fast forward about 2 years to the current day. It's his 20th birthday and the female he almost lost it to comes back to his town to visit her grandma. There's not a doubt in my mind the two of them met up and fucked like rabbits. Why? Why is it he gets to ascend but I'm condemned to stay like this my entire life? Oh and did I mention she also sent him nudes beforehand likely as some kind of weird appetizer? Yeah, even more salt in the wound for me. RIP my online friend's virginity October 2002 - October 2022. :cryfeels:How long do I think it'll be before I get to say that? Never, heres why
becuse he isn't ugly nor short compared to the average man in the country

hunt him down mf

If she sent him nudes she is a slut not suitable for any relationship. Just a quick pump and dump material. I am not saying that your situation isn't 5x times worse, but get over it, i had a friend with over 10 lays in front of my eyes.

Never began when your friends mog you (if you have friends)

You're still young, if 2002 in your name is your birth year.

You're still young, if 2002 in your name is your birth year.
I live a reduced life due to my physical and mental ailments. So in a way, being 20 is like being 40 to me. And even if I didn't have a reduced lifespan, I'm still doomed due to not having formative experiences, so I'd be playing a perpetual game of catch-up.

I live a reduced life due to my physical and mental ailments. So in a way, being 20 is like being 40 to me. And even if I didn't have a reduced lifespan, I'm still doomed due to not having formative experiences, so I'd be playing a perpetual game of catch-up.
What physical and mental ailments if you don't mind sharing?

What physical and mental ailments if you don't mind sharing?
ADHD and Autism. A BlackPilled body as well. All of which will certainly lower my lifespan by several decades.

If she sent him nudes she is a slut not suitable for any relationship. Just a quick pump and dump material. I am not saying that your situation isn't 5x times worse, but get over it, i had a friend with over 10 lays in front of my eyes.
I think all girls have sent nudes at some time

I have a friend with over 110 lays in front of me :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: