Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My online basket

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
I got paid next Friday, I'm seriously thinking of roping.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-03 092255.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-03 092255.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2024-03-03 092334.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-03 092334.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 18
Don't, stick around until 2030 at least. The paradigm will have shifted majorly by then.

Don't, stick around until 2030 at least. The paradigm will have shifted majorly by then.
I'm 27, I have no friends, no girlfriend, no family, no job and nothing to live for.
People also think I'm ugly, weird and creepy.
I've been watching people from the sideline being together and happy for 10 fucking years, since I was 16.
There has been little improvement in my life.
Sure, I've moved around a bit, I'm not in contact with my cunt family, but I'm still depressed, bitter and lonely, like I was way back in 2013.
I've also noticed the physical effects of aging.
My hair is receding, I've got 2 barely visible lines on my forehead and nasal folds around my mouth.
What foid is going to want me when I look old or am old?
Certainly not a sweet, tight, pretty, innocent virgin teen girl like the one we all want.
Those girls are all taken by prettyboys, chadlites and chads.

No woman will want me, none of them love me, none of them seem me as a mate to settle down with.
They all see me as some creepy, weirdo.

I'm 27, I have no friends, no girlfriend, no family, no job and nothing to live for.
People also think I'm ugly, weird and creepy.
I've been watching people from the sideline being together and happy for 10 fucking years, since I was 16.
There has been little improvement in my life.
Sure, I've moved around a bit, I'm not in contact with my cunt family, but I'm still depressed, bitter and lonely, like I was way back in 2013.
I've also noticed the physical effects of aging.
My hair is receding, I've got 2 barely visible lines on my forehead and nasal folds around my mouth.
What foid is going to want me when I look old or am old?
Certainly not a sweet, tight, pretty, innocent virgin teen girl like the one we all want.
Those girls are all taken by prettyboys, chadlites and chads.

No woman will want me, none of them love me, none of them seem me as a mate to settle down with.
They all see me as some creepy, weirdo.
Get ur hands dirty or something, there a lot of unethical ways to make money. Why not try it? Better than just straight roping for sure.

Get ur hands dirty or something, there a lot of unethical ways to make money. Why not try it? Better than just straight roping for sure.
Money doesn't make me happy anymore.
Money can'y buy love or a girlfriend.