Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My onetis is expiring!!

1TZ0VER

1TZ0VER

Recruit
★★★★
She's losing definition, her cheekbones don't show as well and her skin is becoming bloated and ever so slightly wrinkly.

lifefuel seeing women hit the wall is great. Sure they can get an army of beta orbiters still but they don't care they only want chad. Funny they cry for sympathy from men while driving likely half of us to inceldom.

Hit her up OP! Its your chance to betabuxx her now!

lifefuel seeing women hit the wall is great. Sure they can get an army of beta orbiters still but they don't care they only want chad. Funny they cry for sympathy from men while driving likely half of us to inceldom.
It's great also because it happened when she was 25 so it'll only get worse meaning she can't even milfmaxx, THIS IS FUCKING GREAT

She's losing definition, her cheekbones don't show as well and her skin is becoming bloated and ever so slightly wrinkly.
And her age is?

Remember women cant hit the wall if grandmas have high AF smv

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUWw_W-DTlc

And not only that, Theres tons of videos like this, While Radal get 0 likes his babushka in her 70s gets tons of matches from all kinda guys

Hitting the wall is a cope, Some desperate fuck will always want to get one in

Hit her up OP! Its your chance to betabuxx her now!
She was my teacher when I was 15 JFL, i bought her a bar of chocolate and never heard from her again at school.

And her age is?

Remember women cant hit the wall if grandmas have high AF smv

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUWw_W-DTlc

And not only that, Theres tons of videos like this, While Radal get 0 likes his babushka in her 70s gets tons of matches from all kinda guys

Hitting the wall is a cope, Some desperate fuck will always want to get one in

This better be a fucking anomaly. Istg if oldcel chad still gets to rail her

:feelskek:

Lifefuel. Thanks for sharing the good news @1TZ0VER

This better be a fucking anomaly. Istg if oldcel chad still gets to rail her
Young chad wants her too, Theres other videos grandmafishing and shieet

never had a oneitis but i've noticed all the foids i went to school with look deflated and worn out now

It exists. Their attractiveness goes way down. Sure their smv is still high relative to the average guy. But instead of 100 matches a day they only get 20. And even fewer of those (or none) will be 8+, meaning she won’t be satisfied with them, and be more likely to be bitter and alone.

It exists. Their attractiveness goes way down. Sure their smv is still high relative to the average guy. But instead of 100 matches a day they only get 20. And even fewer of those (or none) will be 8+, meaning she won’t be satisfied with them, and be more likely to be bitter and alone.
I re edited the moment, Right from there she matches 2 chads from what i can see in those seconds

View: https://youtu.be/FUWw_W-DTlc?t=364

never had a oneitis but i've noticed all the foids i went to school with look deflated and worn out now
I don't even have to worry about being treated badly by them because they didn't even acknowledge my existance, hyped for the downfall of everyone my age tho

Exactly, I'm hyped for when she has to settle down with a subhuman like me JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brothers, If we were old rotting corpse grandma we might would have a chance at being treated like humans

Still, it’s 2 instead of 10 she may have gas before, and she is going to be a lower priority for them than a younger hotter girl
There's hope, those were HTN at most

still chad only

You probably can but dont expect top quality pussy
I won't get any from her I gave her the ick when I was younger by recommending her watch 'A time to kill' (search up the description, it doesn't do the movie justice'

My brothers in christ, Why dont we fuck grandmas but use condoms? They probably dont have that high standards like younger foids

I won't get any from her I gave her the ick when I was younger by recommending her watch 'A time to kill' (search up the description, it doesn't do the movie justice'
I ment the old grandma but you can try it with her too, If you get pussy win win, Grandma or not

Chances are she found a boyfriend
Her social life will be pretty dead anyway because she's a teacher, and the area is pretty inbred so subhumans are way more common

How old are you?

How old is she?

Teachers usually have a big social circle tbh
Thinking of it, in her prime before being a teacher she used to travelmaxx so has already been through a mile of cock anyway.

spit in her face

Oh the obligatory jamaica trip, eh
Spain a few times, italy and china once (china because of studying) so she might have only been through a kilometer instead of a mile

She has tasted the cock of every race at this point jfl
JFL it's typical isn't it? genuinely hyped to see the her comedown from her prime though

I can't cope with that not enough for me
I'd rather see them being tortured NGL brutally too,.only way I could cope
She'll live a life she thinks is torture because she's not gonna be used to not having pretty privilege. This effect gets more drastic the better looking the foid

THIS IS FUCKING GREAT

such is the last stage of the roastie life cycle
The best part is she's the only bit of love I had left for any foid apart from my mom so now I'll never even have to worrh about potentially ascending because I know for sure it won't happen now.

Females are done by 27. Almost every time. All the girls my age I used to fap over on Facebook I stopped doing so around that age. And, coincidentally, they stopped posting many selfies. They turn into sallow old maids overnight, it's incredible. That plump, effervescent skin becomes hollow, the subcutaneous fat in all the right places sinks away and they start to look like slightly differently shaped men.

It's hilarious seeing the bikini selfies start to disappear to be replaced by "spiritual" quotes and cat pics. And chad boyfriend disappearing to be replaced by ugly incel boyfriend.

There's this one girl from school who used to be regular fap fodder for me. By 30 she literally looked like a cancer survivor.

Last edited:
Females are done by 27. Almost every time. All the girls my age I used to fap over on Facebook I stopped doing so around that age. And, coincidentally, they stopped posting many selfies. They turn into sallow old maids overnight, it's incredible. That plump, effervescent skin becomes hollow, the subcutaneous fat in all the right places sinks
Literally, she was HTB but slowly drifting downwards. What high stress job can do to a mf JFL

Literally, she was HTB but slowly drifting downwards. What high stress job can do to a mf JFL
The western diet is poison. Most girls in the west don't exercise either. If you look at girls in developing countries they age FAR better. White girls (unless they're pale or have that Mediterranean skin type) have a bad skin type for ageing as well.

it's best that we don't give ourselves to foids who don't care about us, good on you brocel
I learnt the hardway from buying her chocolate once JFL. I'm glad i squeezed out the last bit of bluepill in me onto a HTB I'd feel even worse if it was an average one

Dude I've done crazy shit for foids to notice me and spent copious amounts of money on foids that were using me for free "dates" and attention
Thankfully for me this was the only time I ever got daring. It was brutal because the same day I went home, checked her Instagram and saw her on holiday with a bunch of tall men (4) and a foid friend (1(she is fat))