Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my oneitis's teeth

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
Got close to greet my sweetheart today and noticed how pointy her back teeth are, oh my goodness she's so beaitful I just want her to bite me :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Imagine cumming on her teeth

It's cucked to have a oneitis, you are letting a foid who isn't special or different than any other foid live rent free in your mind.

Another foid worshipping muh oneitis faggot, fuck off

Im sure Chad has or all over her face at least while she smiles at him
2EC6F57C 5726 49E3 AFC1 C1B0769E3429

Got close to greet my sweetheart today and noticed how pointy her back teeth are, oh my goodness she's so beaitful I just want her to bite me :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Nice. I love my oneitis as well. My love for her is the last bit of life in me. Don't renounce this, it's a nice fantasy and it can make you happy.

Were you interacting with her? Look like you already talk with her, if you were close to notice the shape of her teeth. Ask her out next time

It's cucked to have a oneitis, you are letting a foid who isn't special or different than any other foid live rent free in your mind.
No because the oneitis is more like an egregore it's not the foid itself but what she means for you, it's a creation, and this fantsy can give bliss, for a few moments...

Were you interacting with her? Look like you already talk with her, if you were close to notice the shape of her teeth. Ask her out next time
only briefly I had somewhere to be

No because the oneitis is more like an egregore it's not the foid itself but what she means for you, it's a creation, and this fantsy can give bliss, for a few moments...
If it's the nice feeling of having a oneitis/crush that you enjoy then why not develop a oneitis for a fictional foid?, you can get the same nice feeling without wasting your time thinking about IRL Foids.

Having a oneitis is a waste of time and pretty cucked.

Get it done and over with, and ask her out or forget about her.

Having a oneitis is a waste of time and pretty cucked.

Get it done and over with, and ask her out or forget about her.
I try to but I can't get over her no matter how hard I try

Most guys trying, already fail.

The oneitis or foid would already provide you enough hints if they like you to ask them out.

Most guys trying, already fail.

The oneitis or foid would already provide you enough hints if they like you to ask them out.
what are the hints?I can't pick up on social cues at all.

If it's the nice feeling of having a oneitis/crush that you enjoy then why not develop a oneitis for a fictional foid?, you can get the same nice feeling without wasting your time thinking about IRL Foids.
Simply because there is still a 0,000001 % that this fantasy may become a reality, while the relationship with the fictional foid could never become real. And this very low chance feels like a dream, it's a faith. I dream of my beautiful oneitis coming and saving me from my inceldom...

Simply because there is still a 0,000001 % that this fantasy may become a reality, while the relationship with the fictional foid could never become real. And this very low chance feels like a dream, it's a faith. I dream of my beautiful oneitis coming and saving me from my inceldom...
this guy gets it

stupid thread tbh ngl

FAGGOT ONEITIS NIGGER GO FIGHT HER OR YOUR A FAGGOT NIGGER

Wtf, why not? This has turned into a foid worship thread. You can bet your ass chad is doing it.
Seems like I'm desicrating her and no, this isn't a foid worshipping thread

Seems like I'm desicrating her and no, this isn't a foid worshipping thread
Desecrate literally means to damage or show no respect towards something that's holy. Definitely foid worship.

Nice foid worship thread

Teeth? Really nigga? This is beyond sad man... Also you make it sound as tho your "sweetheart" is a vampirina.