Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My ONEITIS JUST PASSED

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Lol cant believe this
Someone wrote this in the group chat and one of my old friends sent it to me.. a friend of hers posted a story
She got hit by a truck as it turns out.. the guy is held in custody.. she was wearing headphones and her situational awareness was low as it happened...
Died right on the spot..
Spinal cord severed... she was LITERALLY folded sideways..
Holy fuck
Lmao actually cant believe this..
(apparently drunk when it happened)
They are closing down one of the main roads next to the shopping plaza

Last edited:
Holy shit that's terrible. God has everyone's final day written in the book. You can ask her parents to give you one of her thongs or something :panties:

She got hit by a truck as it turns out.. the guy is held in custody.. she was wearing headphones and her situational awareness was low as it happened...

Retarded foids

How do you feel? Happy, sad?

Dick her down before it's too late.

Lol cant believe this
Someone wrote this in the group chat and one of my old friends sent it to me.. a friend of hers posted a story
Died right on the spot..
Holy fuck
nice :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

It was a 34 year old man driving for swift trucking Doing a overnight load they have not released identity yet

is the guy and his truck okay?

Link to an article or post or it’s fake

Lol cant believe this
Died right on the spot..
Holy fuck
Hit by a truck :feelshaha: Rest in piss

i am so sorry

reverse wojak mask Blank Template - Imgflip

RIP. She will be taking Chad cock in heaven. :feelscry:

Definitely should request to buy all her used panties to help with funeral costs

They won't say she was drunk, they probably say she was the nicest girl in the world, friendliest girl blah blah blah.

I feel sorry for the poor truck driver.

Was self-medicating with alcohol to withstand another miserable night in his shitty wageslave life and then BAM! a stupid and useless foid too useless to even care for her own life ruins HIS LIFE even further with her carelessness by walking in front of a multi-ton truck.

Even if the truck was being driven by the best, most sober driver in his best day it wouldn't stop on a dime. Either way she was dead.

She died because she was useless.
His life was ruined because of her uselessness.

But the judge will jail him nevertheless. There is no justice in this world boyos.

she should never get up god had a plan for her

Lol cant believe this
Died right on the spot..
Holy fuck
NICE YOU ARE ABLE TO RAPE HER ROTTEN CARCASS AT THE GRAVEYARD NECROPHILIAC @proudweeb YES I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

>foid hit by truck
>main roads closed
>not in the news

JFL. such a shit larp.
yea it wasn’t I got news of this happening at 1 something am

what a zoomer post, group chats, snapchat, friends

Baruch dayan ha-emet

Sorry to hear that. I kinda hope mine dies/died so I know no one can have her.

I feel sorry for the poor truck driver.

Was self-medicating with alcohol to withstand another miserable night in his shitty wageslave life and then BAM! a stupid and useless foid too useless to even care for her own life ruins HIS LIFE even further with her carelessness by walking in front of a multi-ton truck.

Even if the truck was being driven by the best, most sober driver in his best day it wouldn't stop on a dime. Either way she was dead.

She died because she was useless.
His life was ruined because of her uselessness.

But the judge will jail him nevertheless. There is no justice in this world boyos.
This guys life is even worse now just because of one stupid roastie who has to walk right in front of a moving truck.

give the truck driver a medal

Over for oneitiscels' oneitises

what a zoomer post, group chats, snapchat, friends
Well i was not in the group chat thats why I said my old friend sent it to me who i dont even talk to anymore

give the truck driver a medal
I will if they release his information lol, At first i didnt know what to think. Now I believe in god after this all happened I think She got karma from changing into a whore in 2 years or something

Well i was not in the group chat thats why I said my old friend sent it to me who i dont even talk to anymore
Dont care for your excuses, teen