Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis just announced her bf on an insta post of her in front of a room and I want to kms.

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
I know I will be called a cuck . But she has genuinely been very kind to me , popular girl in our uni. Brocels physically she is so my type- brunette, big brown eyes, delectable body. But even personality wise she is very witty(can't help but laugh at her one liners in class), genuinely helps everyone around.

Anyways I have been obsessed with her since the start of the year-- stalking all her insta photos (scrolled all the way till her first pic) and today she posted a vid on insta where she was standing with a mic in front of a crowd.

We were having an impromptu session and she started with - Guys I am pretty excited cuz my boyfriend (?) is here.

And now I have been depressed for two hours. Fuck that shit man. I haven't seen his bf but bet he is some handsome Chad and I will never live upto him

Now you can orbit her and be her best buddy bro! :soy:

No pics no care

She is full wifey material too-- has stories of her posting herself cooking really delicious looking dishes on the insta account she has-- also she has so many pics with her nephew where she talks about always wanting to be a mother and being a materialistic person

Can't relate.

What were you expecting? The Black Pill applies everywhere

He penetrates her tight pussy and gets sucked off by her every night, while you have 700+ posts here.

Delete Instagram now

Only way to free yourself from this faggot behavior is to kill her.

I never get how fags get oneitis, they’re all just toilets at the end of the day

Never understood "Oneitis" there are thousands of similar women if you look for them. She isn't special because she smiled at you bro

Don't get fooled by appearances. Foids always put their best face in public and when first meeting someone. It's a way to seduce men and get them to lower their guard. Once all that is done they show their true nature of which I don't need to talk about and is the same for all foids. Your oneitis is no exception. I bet she's a nasty, cheating whore cunt beneath that beautiful veneer.

Don't get fooled by appearances. Foids always put their best face in public and when first meeting someone. It's a way to seduce men and get them to lower their guard. Once all that is done they show their true nature of which I don't need to talk about and is the same for all foids. Your oneitis is no exception. I bet she's a nasty, cheating whore cunt beneath that beautiful veneer.
:feelsUnreal:

Oneitis with the blackpill knowledge of 2023 is like flat earth theorists

Your oneitis by this weekend has gulped down at least a full glass of cum. At that age men are horny af and she's being destroyed at least 7-8 times a day. Not a full hour passes without her having his cock inside. I bet she's into very submissive stuff and he knows how to make her his docile animal.

kill yourself

Literal cuckolds are less cucked then niggas that have a "Oneitis"...

I’m sorry man. It’ll get better with time.

kill her {in videogame}

She is full wifey material too-- has stories of her posting herself cooking really delicious looking dishes on the insta account she has-- also she has so many pics with her nephew where she talks about always wanting to be a mother and being a materialistic person
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Now you can orbit her and be her best buddy bro! :soy:

He can be the stereotypical creepy orbiter who can't take a hint. Show up at her locker every morning and say shit like "hello my sunshine".

maxresdefault.jpg

It must have been brutal af but sometimes the blackpill has to strike you in a very hard way.

Never understood "Oneitis" there are thousands of similar women if you look for them. She isn't special because she smiled at you bro
Oh I'm guessing that this is why people were mad at me
I actually talked to my oneitis and knew her for long, most of these guys are just obsessing over someone that didn't even do that

He can be the stereotypical creepy orbiter who can't take a hint. Show up at her locker every morning and say shit like "hello my sunshine".

maxresdefault.jpg
Not Another Teen Movie jfl.

maxresdefault.jpg
Funniest most underrated movie ever ngl

Do you make her laugh like she makes you if not then she just keeps you around for prop purposes… it’s worse if she don’t know if you exist OP

You must stop now

I know I will be called a cuck . But she has genuinely been very kind to me , popular girl in our uni. Brocels physically she is so my type- brunette, big brown eyes, delectable body. But even personality wise she is very witty(can't help but laugh at her one liners in class), genuinely helps everyone around.

Anyways I have been obsessed with her since the start of the year-- stalking all her insta photos (scrolled all the way till her first pic) and today she posted a vid on insta where she was standing with a mic in front of a crowd.

We were having an impromptu session and she started with - Guys I am pretty excited cuz my boyfriend (?) is here.

And now I have been depressed for two hours. Fuck that shit man. I haven't seen his bf but bet he is some handsome Chad and I will never live upto him
This same thing happened to me a year ago, and that's one of the worst feelings I personally struggle to endure. Please, don't kill yourself. You'll hopefully feel slightly better the next day.

I've found that stalking profiles makes the crush significantly more intense. Whenever I start to develop feelings with a girl I know irl, I stop making eye contact with her and ignore her existence. Anything to help reduce my romantic feelings towards her before it's too late and I get too interested with her. Otherwise once I see her with another boyfriend, it'll make me really depressed. I'm sorry if this isn't the advice you're looking for.

This same thing happened to me a year ago, and that's one of the worst feelings I personally struggle to endure. Please, don't kill yourself. You'll hopefully feel slightly better the next day.

I've found that stalking profiles makes the crush significantly more intense. Whenever I start to develop feelings with a girl I know irl, I stop making eye contact with her and ignore her existence. Anything to help reduce my romantic feelings towards her before it's too late and I get too interested with her. Otherwise once I see her with another boyfriend, it'll make me really depressed. I'm sorry if this isn't the advice you're looking for.
Thanks you are really Kind. Nice to see a greycel honestly everyone else is a bit reactionary here...u will learn lol
Yeah I won't kill myself it was just a dramatic expression of my depression lol

What were you expecting? The Black Pill applies everywhere
As soon as you step outside it hits you like a freight train. Cant escape the blackpillm

Very unfortunate OP personally am glad I never experienced oneits that stuff is very dangerous.

Your first mistake was having a oneitis. At least when I had a crush in middle school I knew she was a whore. I stand vindicated today.

Your first mistake was having a oneitis. At least when I had a crush in middle school I knew she was a whore. I stand vindicated today.
Of course.

He must be licking her wet tight pussy and love it every minute. It's over imagine every night when it's cold