Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis is with a chad

This Colombian Latina girl that I had a crush on since 9th grade 7/10 cute face ,slim , brown hair , tan skin I fell in love with her as soon as I seen her in my ELA class but never had to confidence to speak to her. I’ve been stalking her face book for years and for some reason I just decided to search her name up and she has pictures with a white chad she travels the world she has pictures in places all over Europe and South America, LA meanwhile I rot in my dark bedroom. Fuck this joke of a existence my oneitis who I daydreamed of being in a relationship for years and starting a life with is traveling the world and getting piped by Chad while I rot on this forum it’s fucking ovER I can’t cope anymore.
I hope she gets raped one day , even better would be if she gets beaten to a pulp