Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis is with a chad

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
This Colombian Latina girl that I had a crush on since 9th grade 7/10 cute face ,slim , brown hair , tan skin I fell in love with her as soon as I seen her in my ELA class but never had to confidence to speak to her. I’ve been stalking her face book for years and for some reason I just decided to search her name up and she has pictures with a white chad she travels the world she has pictures in places all over Europe and South America, LA meanwhile I rot in my dark bedroom. Fuck this joke of a existence my oneitis who I daydreamed of being in a relationship for years and starting a life with is traveling the world and getting piped by Chad while I rot on this forum it’s fucking ovER I can’t cope anymore.

2ED14EB7 7D6B 4687 B967 36E26FCE262F

oh my oneitis :soy: i have a oneitis omg i'm such a

You know what to do.

This Colombian Latina girl that I had a crush on since 9th grade 7/10 cute face ,slim , brown hair , tan skin I fell in love with her as soon as I seen her in my ELA class but never had to confidence to speak to her. I’ve been stalking her face book for years and for some reason I just decided to search her name up and she has pictures with a white chad she travels the world she has pictures in places all over Europe and South America, LA meanwhile I rot in my dark bedroom. Fuck this joke of a existence my oneitis who I daydreamed of being in a relationship for years and starting a life with is traveling the world and getting piped by Chad while I rot on this forum it’s fucking ovER I can’t cope anymore.
Soy

I’m done I’m gonna become the psychopath soyciety and humanity is forcing me to become it’s not fair

imagine having an oneitis in the first place, bro you're making a delusional imaginary relation with this toilet and she will be cucking u with it rn.
just stop these oneitis's hallucinations

Soy soy boy

99% of slutina bitches out there are a joke, not worth it falling for them

i hate the term oneitis. sounds like a throat infection or something can we call it something else

A simple cure:

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "They were trying to prevent a riot.",
"headline": "Texas jury finds ex-police officer guilty of murdering black teen",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-jury-finds-white-ex-police-officer-guilty-195414765.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 28 21:30:40 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "They only said \"Guilty\" to avoid a riot.",
"headline": "Texas jury finds ex-police officer guilty of murdering black teen",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-jury-finds-white-ex-police-officer-guilty-195414765.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 28 21:25:20 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Good. Hispanics belong in America. This man understands what immigration is all about.\n\nAnd thankfully, Mollie knew that Trump's bigotry was stupid, as evidenced here:\n\nhttps://twitter.com/Motibbs/status/788923019745910784
View: https://twitter.com/Motibbs/status/788923019745910784
",
"headline": "Dad of slain jogger Mollie Tibbetts voices support for Hispanic community at funeral",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/dad-slain...-hispanic-193049328--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 28 19:38:46 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Such vile comments.",
"headline": "Elijah Clayton and Taylor Robertson identified as the 2 victims who died in the Madden shooting in Jacksonville",
"url": "https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elijah-clayton-taylor-robertson-identified-214300107.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Aug 27 23:25:18 UTC 2018"
},

bz-png.632658

tumblr_mczpzqUAWw1rx7w0ao1_1280.png

Yep, that's what OP gets for being a little cuck, and any of these mongs who still have this crush/ oneitis shit in their heads

Yep, that's what OP gets for being a little cuck, and any of these mongs who still have this crush/ oneitis shit in their heads
Suck my dick bitch I hope your mother is dead I hope you get a cartel style execution your a baby back bitch kys faggot

Last edited:
Suck a aids dick faggot

I’ll kill you if you said that to me irl faggot

imagine having an oneitis in the first place, bro you're making a delusional imaginary relation with this toilet and she will be cucking u with it rn.
just stop these oneitis's hallucinations
It’s crazy to me how some of you can be “blackpilled” and still have a oneitis

Suck my dick bitch I hope your mother is dead I hope you get a cartel style execution your a baby back bitch kys faggot
Ok kid, now type that without crying

Destroy the past, kill it if you have to, spending anytime thinking about foids is letting them win, remember bros we out number the Chads, just keep moving forward until the Day of Reckoning against the chads happens

Destroy the past, kill it if you have to, spending anytime thinking about foids is letting them win, remember bros we out number the Chads, just keep moving forward until the Day of Reckoning against the chads happens

Boohoo:cryfeels:
Your oneitis is just another whore nothing special grow up pal

Having oneitis is cucked as fuck

imagine caring what anyone thinks on this forum

Last edited:

Yeah..I think I remember that thread.

Autistic little cute baby. Mouth breathed. Face grew long. Hit by a car at 8 years old... Head trauma..... Bullied in school. My older brother also put my thing in his mouth for like 4 seconds randomly once when I was eight, and dry humped me another time as we play fought. I never looked at him the same again, and all the uncles would scold me for hating my brother since then, as if it was my fault. Ridiculous/

Prior to that bullied by my own fucking older cousins who lived near me. They would be mean to me, pick on me, at one time ganged up on me in the room, and kept UNJUSTLY interigating me as if I did something wrong, and kept writing down my answers when I defended myself. "Shh don't speak to loud I don't want the grownups to hear" because they knew what they doing is wrong.

The saddest story is when we were in my backyard, at this big family party, many people were over. I had this sand pit in my backyard area, and this action figure I got which I loved. It was new too. I liked his slick back kinda black hair. I loved action figures to play with. And then my bully blonde older cousin buried it in the sand. man I would kill them if I could get away with it now.
They lied to me and told me they don't know where it was, knowing they hid it , but I KNEW they hid it in the sand i wasn't oblivious. So I went and digged it up, and they got mad that I knew like it was my fault, and he took it from me and left away with it to his house. I remember looking back across the yard to look for my mom, where all the grownups were, but I was too emberassed to go and tell my mom, infront of all those strangers because they would hear I play with dolls. So I just looked at him as he took my action figure away who I loved and took it to his house where I never saw it again.

Pathetic losers. I once spazzed cuz my older male cousin was over my grandmas too. The loser heard me say, "Aww Billy is here" and I started yelling and screaming when he called me out, when it was his own fault for being a bully cuz he would always bully me and I started spazzing and crying and my greek grandparents were worried about me I had to get picked up. "The kid, we need to find out what is wrong with the kid though!" my grandpa yelled in Greek to my grandma whne they took me to the room.
my second cousin whos a girl on my moms side can be summed up by this one song from fairly odd parents, "Icky vicky."
she and the boy first cousins on my moms side, were at one of my cousins house, and there was a picture of all our moms together smiling, and I see my mom there, who has slight autism herself, and married my dad when she was 16, he was 23 or something, and into a rude mean family.
my girl cousin goes, "Ewwwww (my name)'s mom is so uglyy tho" and the cousins all join in satanically, making fun of her calling her ugly out of all the moms when it's not even true. She did nothing wrong. Nowadays my older sister just told my mom that vicky the cunt is legit a cunt and bitch, and rude asf all of those cunts.

I was always a friendless loser. I would pretend to be gay in school cuz one of the cool kids would wink at me as a joke and pretend to be gay no joke I think he was. I would do it to try to be funny. People thought I was legit gay! I went to the special room too.
Middle school i was the class clown but nobody really liked me.
Cousins on my mom's side, who lived a bit farther away, bullied me. "Dude you look like you're 40" "dude you have a mustache at 11 years old" "Dude you're fat" (even tho u were fatter)
they would just always gang up on me. Kids at the Greek dances bullied me, hit me in the balls too.
I liked this girl Pam, but she didn't like me. kids would be mean to me online, I would try to be nice and they would troll me and call me fucking names, where I would spaz at them after swearing, and yet my mom heard of this and said it was my fault? So I tried being overly nice after ,and still people bullied me.
was a slave, to my own cousin remember that kid? I was 12. Bullied by everyone, and I couldn't say no, when he brought me to our uncles gas station to work. I cleaned the cooler doors, broke boxes took out trash, sweeped all this bs, hurting my back everyweek for only 5 dollars a day and a snack or drink.
he even slapped me once because i disagreed with his point on alexander the great vs persia being the actual first world war. I said it's still not the whole world technically.
he slapped me and said "don't disagree with me". remember i was an autistic anxiety filled kid who got hit by a car. bullied relentlessly too.
Too be continued.

Good tale.

This thread made me laugh hard

Nicholas cage laugh

It was just a matter of time for you to see her with an ultra mogger chad, what the fuck did you expect? Are you really surprised?

No offense, but be smarter next time, the next time you have a "oneitis", EXPECT HER to be with Chad (or multiple chads and tyrones) at some point, expect to see her enjoying with Chad and actually pushing for sex, because all women are whores but they are whores only to CERTAIN men.

No offense, but be smarter next time, the next time you have a "oneitis" make sure your basement is large enough and sound proof.Now document about Fritzl and start aplying his mathematical theory.
@UglyGoblinNig