Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis is soon turning 20 and Im depressed because of it

• Thread starter Incel_Marxist_Carn
  • Start date
Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
I should have done looksmaxing when 15 so that I would have at least tried to get her, now she probably has chad boyfriend that constantly fucks her, so much for my goals of getting her, only a matter of time before she gets pregnant :cryfeels:

I know she will technically look and be the same the moment she turns 20. but I wish I would have bothered hanging out with her and maybe getting to do things with her before shes no longer a teenager. :cryfeels:

Im still gonna do anything I can to look better and try to get her, but I've fucked up.

FUCKİNG FRİENDHAVERS

FUCKİNG FRİENDHAVERS
I actually do not understand your comment, Im not a friendhaver, I have never had a friend my oneitis is the only girl I ever had conversations with and it was a long time ago, sorry if I didn't make it clear

Just wait 10 years. Her cycle will change and she'll probably talk to you then.

Incel_Marxist_Car

Greycel​

JoinedNov 22, 2022Posts47

ok GraY

Forget about her boyo.
There's no need to inflict such damage to yourself.

FUCKİNG FRİENDHAVERS

Screenshot from 2022 01 06 17 49 54

Last edited:
Ban oneitis high school kids cucks

you don't want her enough,i don't know where my oneitis since its been 7 years without any contact but if i did I would kidnap her and go far away to some desolate place and make her mine.

I should have done looksmaxing when 15 so that I would have at least tried to get her, now she probably has chad boyfriend that constantly fucks her, so much for my goals of getting her, only a matter of time before she gets pregnant :cryfeels:

I know she will technically look and be the same the moment she turns 20. but I wish I would have bothered hanging out with her and maybe getting to do things with her before shes no longer a teenager. :cryfeels:

Im still gonna do anything I can to look better and try to get her, but I've fucked up.
Ask her out right now don't be stupid.Even If she says no ,at least you know it.

You don't deserve to have the great Marx even in your nickname. The concept of oneitis is cuck shit, Marx was based. A true comrade see foids as common proprety to be shared, rented, sold, traded. They are anal creampie material that shouldn't be loved much. Get a grip young dreamer, spit the bluepill and swallow the black one.

Deserved I hope you die in a car accident while your crush engages in an interracial gangbang BECAUSE MARXISM ALLOWED IT

You shouldn't be here if you still are so delusional as to have an oneitis
Leave and return in 2-3 years

I could just imagine Chad blowing his fat load inside her while you're posting here

my oneitis is getting born soon

Ask her out right now don't be stupid.Even If she says no ,at least you know it.
Imagine the pain if she says no and makes fun of me, plus I do not have any money currently, I have gambled away 20000 since May. nobody wants to be with an ugly loser who have zero dollars in his bank account,

Imagine the pain if she says no and makes fun of me, plus I do not have any money currently, I have gambled away 20000 since May. nobody wants to be with an ugly loser who have zero dollars in his bank account,
How the fuck could you lose that amount of money?I get when some lose thier salary but that amount was big enough to use it in other ways than gambling.Unironically you need a therapist for your gambling addiction asap.Hope You the Best brocel

Same here man. Except I've had to watch my Oneitis go from the angel of light and hope she once was to something that now brings me pain that can only be numbed my alcohol.

try not worshiping a foid cuck