Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My oneitis is probably being toyed with by Chad while I cope on Rust

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
It's summer now and that means uni is over for the break...
I know Jocie works with the uni n shiet as a student worker so I am wondering if she's still at the uni, mang.
I would have been easily able to ask her if I was nt Chad because that's the most lightweight of his day, talking to literally every toilet that orbits
The thing is though, is that I never see her with Chad or even a normie. She seems to always be working on her uniwork or working whenever I see her. I know most, if not all toilets are hoes, but I once heard she was an asexual Chica from her own sister.
I heard this because I was wageslavemaxxing with her sister and her normie bf and I made a comment out loud to myself about how I had a "one-it-is" and described her sister even though they barely talk to me n shiet jfl (and I even pronounced oneitis wrong jfl @ over it is)
The Chica's sister was so quick to give me a concerned awkward stare and told me not to try anything and that she was asexual. I don't know if she was lying, but she does seem protective over her n shiet
Anyways, it bothers me a lot how I can't have even a 0.0000000000000001% chance with this toilet or even any Chica. I am beyond depressed writing this and once again realizing it's beyond over..

either way it's still over for me jfl

asexual... unless chad

Over for oneitisniggers.