Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my oneitis is infront of me right now

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
WHY IS SHE SO HOT??? 

she has a butter face but her clothes halo her hard! she is skinny tall and curvy as fuck. someone please blackpill me before i ask her out! jk she has a boyfriend, and she doesnt know i exist

female worhip is only when you include pics right?

Pm me pics boyo. I would probably freeze if i I saw my ex-oneitis. There is a reason why I call her that is because I have not seen her in awhile. I have hyped her up so much in my head that I would just turn into an extremely high inhib person even though I am generally low inhib.

If she has a boyfriend talk her up, don't ask her out on a date.

You think Chad takes a cheating hoe on a date? No, he invites them over to "chill" and smokes a joint while the foid blows him. He just talks her up beforehand.

Sub8Hate said:
If she has a boyfriend talk her up, don't ask her out on a date.
You think Chad takes a cheating hoe on a date? No, he invites them over to "chill" and smokes a joint while the foid blows him. He just talks her up beforehand.
better chads around

nausea said:
better chads around

Any incel who speaks of such things will never have them work out, ever. Myself included KEK. 

Just lol @ incels trying to get with their friends. 

Only Chad can play long term friends game, trust.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Pm me pics boyo. I would probably freeze if i I saw my ex-oneitis. There is a reason why I call her that is because I have not seen her in awhile. I have hyped her up so much in my head that I would just turn into an extremely high inhib person even though I am generally low inhib.

please dont share them, you wont right?

Sounds like a chick at my school