Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis is dating my ex friend and bully

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I am literally obsessed with this girl. She is a normie girl, but very cute. I can't stop thinking about her for monts already. My ex friend who later started bullying and humiliating me harshly is now dating her. I saw their pic together, and it just kills me. Why things like this always have to happen to me? :(:(:(:(

Life is so unfair. All I ever asked is little love and appreciation, nothing else. I never asked for much, but all I got were constant, harsh slaps on the face from destiny. And now this. I can't stop thinking about killing myself, this tears me apart. :(

acquire a tec 9 and turn both of their sorry asses into swiss cheese

Destiny? No, Nature.

No doubt your ex-friend physically mogs you then. Taller? better looking? More than likely. Woman do not care about anthing but LMS. Sorry m8, extremely harsh truth.

You are a cuck if you have a oneitis as an opressed incel.

Woman love violent alpha bullies.

You are a cuck if you have a oneitis as an opressed incel.

I know but I can't stop thinking about her. It really kills me. I have many problems, and now this on top of everything. It's like someone is playing very sick jokes with my life.

Woman love violent alpha bullies.
Cope. Women love soyboy vegan pretty boys.

The whole "alpha game" thing is a huge cope. It doesn't really matter how you act, what matters is whether you're handsome or not.

Cope. Women love soyboy vegan pretty boys.

The whole "alpha game" thing is a huge cope. It doesn't really matter how you act, what matters is whether you're handsome or not.
Woman are attracted to violence, its a proven fact. They always go for chad because he's naturally alpha, he doesnt have to run a game at all.