Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis is a pretentious bitch

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I should have never fell in love with her, she’s the most pretentious girl ever imagine acting like your super kind, telling a guy you’ll date him giving him false hope then abandon him what a fucking joke. I don’t even feel jealous of her long distance bf she probably cucks him with local chads everyday swallowing their cum. Fuck my oneitis I hate her. She ruined me.

@Incelius Savage @Recluse

We had the same oneitis.

She only told you she’ll date you to be nice if she really liked you she would’ve dated you right then there I’ve seen this happen

She only told you she’ll date you to be nice if she really liked you she would’ve dated you right then there I’ve seen this happen
she’s responsible for my inceldom and everything that happened to e

to be "NICE" does she even know the consequences of her actions and what it FUCKING did to me?

Your oneitis doesn't care about you.

Brutal my old oneitis back when I was bluepilled told me she'd think about it then started avoiding me

Ok

If you post one more oneitis post,i will creampie her

All women are like that. If you applied yourself more to the black pill you wouldn't be making all these oneitis posts because you wouldn't have a oneitis. Having one is pointless and stupid.

I should have never fell in love with her, she’s the most pretentious girl ever imagine acting like your super kind, telling a guy you’ll date him giving him false hope then abandon him what a fucking joke. I don’t even feel jealous of her long distance bf she probably cucks him with local chads everyday swallowing their cum. Fuck my oneitis I hate her. She ruined me.

@Incelius Savage @Recluse
After reading her text where she rejected you, I feel you should have immediately cut all contact with her on the spot. I know you were blue pilled back then, but something to keep in mind for the future.

Man some of you really need to grow up, all this teenage romance muh oneitis bullshit needs to stop.

Fuck all you oneitis cucks.

I know but she sucks dick good

cope, while she was sucking my dick and looking into my eyes you were playing with legos :lul: :lul:
massive cope when you were typing your 10000000000th post about her she was riding my 8-inch cock

massive cope when you were typing your 10000000000th post about her she was riding my 8-inch cock
cope, when she was sucking your cock she actually had just got done sucking mine earlier, you are getting my cum on your cock as lube

cope, when she was sucking your cock she actually had just got done sucking mine earlier, you are getting my cum on your cock as lube
this your gay fantasy? :feelswhat: