Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My oneitis is a cold heartless whore bitch

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I get on my hands and knees begging, and she doesn't want me.
I would give her all the love and appreciation in my heart, and she doesn't want me.
I could give her a life of comfort raising our children while I bust my ass to make it possible, and she doesn't want me.
She could have all this with me, and she goes with some hick. A hick who by the way I am 90% sure is a retarded inbred.

So thank you (name redacted), because of your inability to see and refusal to listen to reason, I now harbor nothing but contempt for you and your inbred hillbilly twat boyfriend.

If I ever see the two of you in person, so help me.

Urgh… another oneitis cuck

Dude I think you would be happier if you did not have a "oneitis".
No point of having a oneitis when your an incel.
Focus on what you have, rather than what you will never have.

Your oneitis will remember you well.

Re: GIRLS MAKE NO SENSE!
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185302669Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:29 PM CDT
It is very simple. She merely thanked you because you gave her exactly what she desired. Within any other circumstances, you are perceived as valueless to her. It is perfectly logical. Female individuals are inherently narcissistic.

Re: i need opinions on relationship stuff
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues" This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World." Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts. It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.

that's why you lose. you had good long term intentions. have you ever wondered how serial killers attract girls? because they were evil. in our clown world, evil and dominant always wins. take the evilpill

that's why you lose. you had good long term intentions. have you ever wondered how serial killers attract girls? because they were evil. in our clown world, evil and dominant always wins. take the evilpill
I've already taken the DarkSide/SithLord pill

I get on my hands and knees begging, and she doesn't want me.
I would give her all the love and appreciation in my heart, and she doesn't want me.
I could give her a life of comfort raising our children while I bust my ass to make it possible, and she doesn't want me.
She could have all this with me, and she goes with some hick. A hick who by the way I am 90% sure is a retarded inbred.

So thank you (name redacted), because of your inability to see and refusal to listen to reason, I now harbor nothing but contempt for you and your inbred hillbilly twat boyfriend.

If I ever see the two of you in person, so help me.
maybe its time to go full banzai in call of duty?

Last edited:
I get on my hands and knees begging
What a pathetic CUCKED simpering little puppy dog ahahahaha :horror:

Why don't you get on your hands and knees for her to shove a massive 9 inch strap on up your ass cuck :horror: I guarantee you would do it for her and that you would LOVE it hahahaha :foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back