Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My oneitis has started ignoring me

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Remember my last post about my oneitis? wherein I said how my oneitis acknowledges my existence, makes eye contacts and doesn't ignore me unlike other foids? Well, I saw her yesterday after 9 days I was quite happy but she didn't look at me. Similarly, today she ignored me and walked away. What do you guys think is she one of those IT whores and read my post about her? Or has she got Chad?? Please give your thoughts. I was seeing her as my last hope but lately her behaviour is bewildering me and I am feeling despair.

stop being such a narcissist. the world doesn't revolve around you. she was probably too busy lusting over crackerdick to even notice you. not like you ever had a chance anyway JFL :lul::lul::lul:

Chad only bro, it's only gonna be worse for you if you keep interacting.

Good. Get ignored you fucking cuck. Let it hurt and swallow black pills until you shit them out as diamonds under the pressure of your misery.

>after 9 days
too busy reminiscing on all the chads she had to care about some random incel
do you think she's saving herself for you or something?

its over for you.

stop being such a narcissist. the world doesn't revolve around you. she was probably too busy lusting over crackerdick to even notice you. not like you ever had a chance anyway JFL :lul::lul::lul:
Fucking brutal. Depending on the country she was probably lusting over BBC though. Definitely not SCC (Small Curry Cock)

Remember my last post about my oneitis? wherein I said how my oneitis acknowledges my existence, makes eye contacts and doesn't ignore me unlike other foids? Well, I saw her yesterday after 9 days I was quite happy but she didn't look at me. Similarly, today she ignored me and walked away. What do you guys think is she one of those IT whores and read my post about her? Or has she got Chad?? Please give your thoughts. I was seeing her as my last hope but lately her behaviour is bewildering me and I am feeling despair.
Incels do misinterpret every signal of kindness, attention, politeness, etc. from women as a source of hope. I have learned not to look at these, they are rubbish, they create in you false hopes that increase desperation in the long run.

Incels do misinterpret every signal of kindness, attention, politeness, etc. from women as a source of hope. I have learned not to look at these, they are rubbish, they create in you false hopes that increase desperation in the long run.
I still remember when I was like OP. As a teen, I used to misinterpret every glance, every moment I spent near a girl.

It's not true. It's not real. No, she isn't staring at you. No, she didn't purposely touch your arm. No, she didn't mean that compliment. Yes, she does that to everyone. It's over.

Grow up, OP. It's part of the journey.

I still remember when I was like OP. As a teen, I used to misinterpret every glance, every moment I spent near a girl.

It's not true. It's not real. No, she isn't staring at you. No, she didn't purposely touch your arm. No, she didn't mean that compliment. Yes, she does that to everyone. It's over.

Grow up, OP. It's part of the journey.
She ignored me today too:cryfeels::cryfeels:.
It's over. I am trying to forget her now. AWALT. They all want chads:cryfeels::cryfeels:

She ignored me today too:cryfeels::cryfeels:.
It's over. I am trying to forget her now. AWALT. They all want chads:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Heartfelt advice: try your best to focus on the other aspects of your life. If none exist, go play some games. Youth is extremely valuable and should not be spent over thinking about women who don't even know your name.

Heartfelt advice: try your best to focus on the other aspects of your life. If none exist, go play some games. Youth is extremely valuable and should not be spent over thinking about women who don't even know your name.
True.

My oneitis
EXLuBu8WsAAVo9s

Yes...

Allow me to begin again:

Anxious Jane once flipped her hair for the White boys in her group as she was walking outside with her class:

200.gif

It was similar to the occasion in which she briefly stared at Aspie John during December.

200.gif

Her expression:

angry-mad.gif

pff-ugh.gif

How can you have a oneitis after you’ve been blackpilled?

Well what you expect as soon she got what she want they switched up

IOIs she's shittesting you. Less gooo slayer. :chad:

Simpitus. Gotta let that shit go bro, you don't have the genetics she longs for. It's over for subhumancels. :fuk:

Some of you young Indian niggas haven't even dipped your toes in the Ganges River yet

Bu
Bump this. Important for chucked teenagers to know (especially currys because they are the most cucked)

been there done that