Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis has a new boyfriend...

Dispair

Dispair

Officer
She has been my oneitis for around 6 years now and even though i haven't talked to her ever since we finished school like 4 years ago i still stalk her pictures on facebook.
Today she uploaded a picture of herself with her new boyfriend, passionately kissing.
He's like 6'2 maybe even 6'3 with piercing green eyes. Oh and if it wasn't enough that he mogs me into Oblivion and back he also plays the guitar and sings because of course he fucking does. It's so over if you have a oneitis. Even if all my looksmaxxing plans were to play out in the best way possible i will never be able to compete with that guy.

Last edited:
Just try to forget her. Lol @ not talking to her for 4 years, yet still having feelings for her tbh. Also, just lol @ having oneitis in general.

da faq dude how do you still have crushes, your suppose to stop that shit before your education ends.

get over the foid, your just emotionally abusing yourself.

JFL it's fucking OVER. Sorry about your oneitis. I suffer from it too.

A woman can get any man she wants.

Just try to forget her. Lol @ not talking to her for 4 years, yet still having feelings for her tbh. Also, just lol @ having oneitis in general.

Easy get leg lengthning and a box osteotomy for your clavicles

JFL it's fucking OVER. Sorry about your oneitis. I suffer from it too.
Thanks, that actually means a lot to me. It may seem pathetic, but as men we are the romantic sex after all and women can't love the way we do. I know having a oneitis is just torturous but letting go of the idea of one day being with her is easier said than done.

Last edited:
JFL at having oneitis just forget it man

Lol @ oneitises. You probably need a lot more pain before you understand.

This, isolate yourself from women in general, a oneitis is one of the worst things to have, I remember how much those ruined me

>6'3
>piercing green eyes
It's over boyo.
pAPcsCB.gif