Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My oneitis had a secret chat boyfriend and is a whore! I don’t know what to do

D

dog_house

Greycel
I have no idea what to do or how to feel about anything, it feels like she lead me on after so LONG! I first got her snap a year ago, and was so excited. She had her location shared and even posted pictures of herself that I could save, nothing that seemed like a foid white or anything! I’ve been actively watching her location and trying to approach her in public places but could never manage the balls. I caught her and some of her foid slutty friends at the mall all giggling, but when her friend saw me she started whispering and pointing! Then next thing you know the bitch blocked me on snap, and her stupid whores reported my account. I finally was able to get it all again on an alt account under my sister, and she posted her instagram! I was so excited and happy, but when I saw her instagram it’s full of her shitty chad boyfriend!! All she does is post him and it pisses me off, I want to message her, yell at her and her and threaten that stupid chad, he doesn’t deserve her! Should I post her instagram as well??

dnr, faggot GrAY muh oneitis cuck :soy: :soy: :soy:

Grow up you pathetic sack of shit, sick of this crap on here

It'll all be to no avail. No matter what you do she will always pick chad. Worst case scenario you she calls the police if you threaten her and her boyfriend just for the fact that you're ugly they'd have you in jail as quickly as possible. Accept that you will never have love and your life will be better . Take care brocel

Normie fag cuck with Oneitis, number 6759.

Nigga threw his blackpill in the toilet.

Go and rape her

Typical degenerate female behavior

I have no idea what to do or how to feel about anything, it feels like she lead me on after so LONG! I first got her snap a year ago, and was so excited. She had her location shared and even posted pictures of herself that I could save, nothing that seemed like a foid white or anything! I’ve been actively watching her location and trying to approach her in public places but could never manage the balls. I caught her and some of her foid slutty friends at the mall all giggling, but when her friend saw me she started whispering and pointing! Then next thing you know the bitch blocked me on snap, and her stupid whores reported my account. I finally was able to get it all again on an alt account under my sister, and she posted her instagram! I was so excited and happy, but when I saw her instagram it’s full of her shitty chad boyfriend!! All she does is post him and it pisses me off, I want to message her, yell at her and her and threaten that stupid chad, he doesn’t deserve her! Should I post her instagram as well??
Surprise Surprise

Please post it. I think I know who it is (don't know her personally but her insta)

dnr, faggot GrAY muh oneitis cuck :soy: :soy: :soy:

Grow up you pathetic sack of shit, sick of this crap on here
Finally someone said it i fucking hate oneitis cucks

Forget about her bro
She's not worth your time and attention.

Aspergcel is back.