Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My oneitis gave me a kiss

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
Its so over for me :(. Yesterday I waved to my oneitis whilst walking past and said hi, and she giggled at me and said “heyyy” back (laughing at my subhuman genes :fuk:). I asked her where she was off to, to which she replied with “to get some coffee, want to come with me?” (Getting me to betabuxx her :feelsrope:). I was walking along with her, and she kept on touching my arm and walking close to me (pushing me away because I’m sub 8 :fuk:, I wish I was chad brocels). In the café, we sat down and had a long conversation about life and our future careers (trying to see if I had enough forward growth to facilitate a large high IQ brain:society: ). She also kept touching my legs with hers (making fun of me by playing with me) After we left,she asked if I wanted to get dinner with her tonight (further betabuxxing) and before she walked off, she kissed me on the cheek (leading me on so I would buy her shit :society: fuck this society man).We met at the restaurant, and she was dressed really nicely (to impress the chad waiters :feelsrope:chadonlypilledagain) Whilst we were eating she kept touching my hand,I think she was trying to check my wrist size. After the meal I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place (because I’m based and super low inhib :society:), to which she accepted. As soon as I opened the door, she started touching me and kissing me (she was imagining I was chad, it’s so over boyos :feelskek:). We ended up on the sofa, and she started to take off my clothes (so she could laugh at my subhuman frame), and we were about to have sex (trapping me into betabuxxing her :feelsrope:) when she said that it was her first time, and asked me to be gentle. I didn’t believe her, but she still seemed like she really wanted to do it (the memories of chad made her horny :feelspuke:). We ended up fucking, and as I came in her pussy, she moaned “I love you übertard :ahegao:“ (typical roastie, she thought it would be funny to say something like that to an incel :feelsseriously:) Afterwards, as we were cuddling, she said that since I took her virginity, we had to get married, but could see past her bullshit because I’m so blackpilled :feelsYall:. The wedding is next week at my local church (wants to show chad that she is a good wife :feelsPop:)

It’s so over for me brocels :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:. I’m the only real trucel here. I guess I’m just going to ldar, because I’m so much of a trucel.

@HiddenUzer we are in the same boat brocel :feelskek:

JHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA KEKED HARD

I appreciate this thread tbh, at least you give me something to dream about with my oneitis. I wanna go to sleep and dream about all of this it has been what I wanted with her. always.

I appreciate this thread tbh, at least you give me something to dream about with my oneitis. I wanna go to sleep and dream about all of this it has been what I wanted with her. always.
CUCKOLD FANTACIES KICKING IN

I wish this was real, I fucking wish.

Bro”cel”, girls giggle when you say hi to them. Stop being a cuck and obsessing over one girl. You have a chance.

Bro”cel”, girls giggle when you say hi to them. Stop being a cuck and obsessing over one girl. You have a chance.
You still don’t get it? Maybe it’s just hard to describe sound and facial expressions but have you never been laughed at in a humiliating way? That’s what I’m talking about. It’s not some endearing laugh, it’s not because she was fond of me it’s not because non of that’s shit. I wish though.

You still don’t get it? Maybe it’s just hard to describe sound and facial expressions but have you never been laughed at in a humiliating way? That’s what I’m talking about. It’s not some endearing laugh, it’s not because she was fond of me it’s not because non of that’s shit. I wish though.
Fair enough. This copypasta will go down in history though

jfl some users probably think like that hereunironically

Its so over for me :(. Yesterday I waved to my oneitis whilst walking past and said hi, and she giggled at me and said “heyyy” back (laughing at my subhuman genes :fuk:)

This is an initiation.

Mogs me I’ve never got a kiss from foids except one I forced (in videgame) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Must be a copypasta

Very nice idea, I'm gonna do the same with my oneitis

Dafuck's dat shit

The funny thing is, this is exactly how people who hate incels think that we think. They assume we have chances with women and just somehow fuck it up due to stuff like this jfl. Not realizing that this scenario just doesnt happen for guys that its truly over for. The only smiles i've ever received from women are those awkward "please don't come within 6 meters of me, you disgust me" smiles.

The funny thing is, this is exactly how people who hate incels think that we think. They assume we have chances with women and just somehow fuck it up due to stuff like this jfl. Not realizing that this scenario just doesnt happen for guys that its truly over for. The only smiles i've ever received from women are those awkward "please don't come within 6 meters of me, you disgust me" smiles.
Yeah, there is a big difference between an awkward smile and a genuine one (never got a genuine one of course, but I've seen it).

this is a good copypasta 1 million keks

Im laughing to the banks

:feelskek: I can actually see some young faggot typing this

Yeah, there is a big difference between an awkward smile and a genuine one (never got a genuine one of course, but I've seen it).
Eazy to identify tbh.

The only people who actively hate incels are gigafeminist soys and whores, who know that average men get 0 attention from women, and are just coping for the fact that either they get no pussy or are part of the hypergamy problem

The only people who actively hate incels are gigafeminist soys and whores, who know that average men get 0 attention from women, and are just coping for the fact that either they get no pussy or are part of the hypergamy problem
I'd say they're more militant about it but incels are treated like dirt by people in general, often from a young age. It seems to be the default

I'd say they're more militant about it but incels are treated like dirt by people in general, often from a young age. It seems to be the default
Personally, the average person just didn’t even seem to know I existed.

How can you differentiate a trollpost from a honest post?
I have problems to know whether some posts are honest or they are just copypasting stuff.

You will rue the day you made that thread. The great Jahy will destroy you.
Dude come on you have mayoskin 2D foids for your shitty race, she is brown, ergo SHE IS FUCKING MINE :feelswhat:

Very creative gj mate. I lmfao.