Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Oneitis experience, and ultimate discovery of the Blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Okay, so I was a cuck I'm ashamed to say, in my naive youth and had a Oneitis. Here's a brief bit about my experience, and obviously why you should never have one:

I had a Oneitis 18 years ago, she just started working at my place and as soon as I seen her my chest fluttered like I'd never felt before (I know, fucking idiotic Cuck Soyboy back then. I hate myself for it!), literally I thought "This might be my chance, she's perfect ( :feelskek: :feelspuke::no:). She wasn't that good looking, like a shorter Amy Winehouse, and nearly 30 so 11 years older than me. I assumed "Old, single, 4/10 so no real threat of her getting stolen off me by another man (As if, fucking hell I was clueless about the world, and this was February 2002 btw), so I'll just be friendly and play it cool and things will just magically happen and we will end up with eachother. I can't believe I'm writing this btw and how much I want to beat the shit out of the young cucked me :lul:. I managed to delude myself that we had a chance and that she liked me and that she was still a virgin (she was 29, as if. I was 19).

I went on like this for 3 and a half years. I had gotten her number pretty quickly after she started, on some guise of "needing it incase she needed me to cover her shift on short notice" (again CUCK!), and we used to text back and forth (the day's of the Nokia 3310 and 10p a text) about mundane mostly work shit. Of course to me this was signs she liked me, I used to almost eat, shit, sleep and breath this foid. Thinking of her near constantly and dependant on her for my happiness (I really wanna puke writing this shit as it's such a Soylent Fest. Fuck I'm ashamed!). Getting a rush when my phone beeped and it was a message from her, getting anxious and irritable if she hadn't replied to me quick etc..

Until one day I seen her holding hands with some long-haired heavy metal looking dude (she was into heavy metal), and I literally felt like I had my heart ripped out and smashed in front of me. I spiralled into a deep, dark insanity driven depression for like 6 months, of course outwardly I appeared fine to her and the rest of the outside world, but in reality I was dead inside. I couldn't look at her without picturing that Chadlite Metalhead (who looked like Michael Hutchence from INXS by the way, Google him Youngcel's, whilst I looked like the dwarf from the movie "Willow." Also, Google it Youngcel's) shoving his dick down her throat and then ramming her pussy until she was full of his superior spunk :feelsrope::feels::kys:

The only postive I took from the experience was the discovery of the Blackpill (before it was even a thing I guess) and I haven't felt so free and accepting of reality and the way works since. Never will I get infected with this disease again. My sanity was seriously almost gone beyond repair, as in reality the only interaction this foid and I ever had was once a day when I would cover her lunch hour plus a few innocuous texts mostly initiated by me. Literally.

Seriously, Oneitis is a cancer guy's. Don't get riddled with the shit. Forgive me for my cucked naivety in my younger day's bro's.

By the way, here is Michael Hutchence:

Https   prodstatic9netau   media 2017 10 17 12 28 michaelhutchence
20191016 Hutchence 09
Michael hutchence

Here is Willow:

WillowUfgood
Willow warwick davies 50

How deluded was I jfl? :forcedsmile:

Been there worst feeling ever for the rest of the day. Spent a couple hours rambling to myself about how she should have dated me instead

No matter what i do i always have a oneitis
Also JFL at virgin woman at 29 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Also JFL at virgin woman at 29 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I know bro, fuck I was so pathetic as a Youngcel! Thank all that is merciful that I found the Blackpill at the end of it though, for that alone it was worth it.

Before I was born
I genuinely wish you more good luck than I had on your journey of life Bro, and hope you (and all the Youngcel's on here) manage to break out of Inceldom and leave this place behind as a distant memory, and us Oldcel's here along with it lol :feelsYall: :feelsokman:

jfl at willow vs hutchence

Okay, so I was a cuck I'm ashamed to say, in my naive youth and had a Oneitis. Here's a brief bit about my experience, and obviously why you should never have one:

I had a Oneitis 18 years ago, she just started working at my place and as soon as I seen her my chest fluttered like I'd never felt before (I know, fucking idiotic Cuck Soyboy back then. I hate myself for it!), literally I thought "This might be my chance, she's perfect ( :feelskek: :feelspuke::no:). She wasn't that good looking, like a shorter Amy Winehouse, and nearly 30 so 11 years older than me. I assumed "Old, single, 4/10 so no real threat of her getting stolen off me by another man (As if, fucking hell I was clueless about the world, and this was February 2002 btw), so I'll just be friendly and play it cool and things will just magically happen and we will end up with eachother. I can't believe I'm writing this btw and how much I want to beat the shit out of the young cucked me :lul:. I managed to delude myself that we had a chance and that she liked me and that she was still a virgin (she was 29, as if. I was 19).

I went on like this for 3 and a half years. I had gotten her number pretty quickly after she started, on some guise of "needing it incase she needed me to cover her shift on short notice" (again CUCK!), and we used to text back and forth (the day's of the Nokia 3310 and 10p a text) about mundane mostly work shit. Of course to me this was signs she liked me, I used to almost eat, shit, sleep and breath this foid. Thinking of her near constantly and dependant on her for my happiness (I really wanna puke writing this shit as it's such a Soylent Fest. Fuck I'm ashamed!). Getting a rush when my phone beeped and it was a message from her, getting anxious and irritable if she hadn't replied to me quick etc..

Until one day I seen her holding hands with some long-haired heavy metal looking dude (she was into heavy metal), and I literally felt like I had my heart ripped out and smashed in front of me. I spiralled into a deep, dark insanity driven depression for like 6 months, of course outwardly I appeared fine to her and the rest of the outside world, but in reality I was dead inside. I couldn't look at her without picturing that Chadlite Metalhead (who looked like Michael Hutchence from INXS by the way, Google him Youngcel's, whilst I looked like the dwarf from the movie "Willow." Also, Google it Youngcel's) shoving his dick down her throat and then ramming her pussy until she was full of his superior spunk :feelsrope::feels::kys:

The only postive I took from the experience was the discovery of the Blackpill (before it was even a thing I guess) and I haven't felt so free and accepting of reality and the way works since. Never will I get infected with this disease again. My sanity was seriously almost gone beyond repair, as in reality the only interaction this foid and I ever had was once a day when I would cover her lunch hour plus a few innocuous texts mostly initiated by me. Literally.

Seriously, Oneitis is a cancer guy's. Don't get riddled with the shit. Forgive me for my cucked naivety in my younger day's bro's.

By the way, here is Michael Hutchence:

View attachment 197495View attachment 197496View attachment 197497

Here is Willow:

View attachment 197498View attachment 197499

How deluded was I jfl? :forcedsmile:
@Ecstasy @unsettling @TheSecondComing

Thoughts?

@Ecstasy @unsettling @TheSecondComing

Thoughts?
I used to have long hair and wear metal shirts until my balding forced me to get short hair at 16, at 21 I started to shave it off completely.

@OP: Don't hate on yourself that much for what happened. Aside from you, probably no one even remembers this happened. Chill dude.
We all had our simp and bluepill days.

I used to have long hair and wear metal shirts until my balding forced me to get short hair at 16, at 21 I started to shave it off completely.
Brutal Reaper Pill

At 16? Holy shit man
Download 1

do you atleast gymcel to make up for that loss?

jfl at willow vs hutchence
I know lmfao :feelskek: Willow literally was my actual nickname at every school I went to and I looked the spitting image of him, as well as being near dwarf in height growing up. I was so deluded to actually think I had a chance, actually I liken it to borderline insanity tbh. I had been that starved of any kind of affection or positive attention from a foid in my then 18 and a half years of life that the first time a foid was merely even cordially nice to me, exchanging polite pleasantries etc I instantly assumed she fancied me and we'd end up together forever :feelsgah::waitwhat:

@OP: Don't hate on yourself that much for what happened. Aside from you, probably no one even remembers this happened. Chill dude.
We all had our simp and bluepill days.
Yeah you're right Bro :feelsokman: It's more just the absolute cringe factor of the whole situation, and also how sheltered and old-fashioned I must've been with regards relationships and man/woman interactions on a whole. Despite having had a harsh, poor and "having to grow up fast" type of upbringing, I was still incredibly naive in this whole regard, which still stuns me when I think back.

Forgive me for my cucked naivety in my younger day's bro's.

In the name of the frog, the Pepe, and the Holy KEK, you are forgiven. Amen and one hail Hamudi.

This is what bluepill overdose does to you.
I know Bro. Despite having had a harsh, poor and "having to grow up fast" type of upbringing, I was still incredibly naive in this whole regard, (Male/Female interactions, relationships, how the world works etc...) which still stuns me when I think back.

In the name of the frog, the Pepe, and the Holy KEK, you are forgiven. Amen and one hail Hamudi.
Cheers Bro lol. I'm thankful for the experience as it ultimately led me to the Blackpill and I've been free of the pressure of trying to impress foids. Also saved from many potentially humiliating experiences I've seen and read about other Bluepilled Normies go though in the fruitless pursuit of getting with a foid, and enlightened with how the way the world works ever since.

You were human, don’t feel bad About it.

Damn dude - pretty brutal. Also by my calculations you're older than me. I to remember when it cost 10p a text on my 3310 but I was still in school and I had earn money through a side hustle to buy my top up cards.

My experience was similar - I met the love of my life when I was 17, we met on a forum and we had passed a few messages back and forth on threads and she messaged me asking if I had MSN and we used to chat online a lot. She was 4.5 years older than me. She said she didn't have a boyfriend and guys "never noticed her". I was such a bluepilled SIMP I fell head over heals for her. Went to visit her twice but got brutally friendzoned and then she was with this other guy who was useless and denied it. Guy doesn't even have a job and claims welfare.

She wasn't even all that pretty - she was a 5'6'' slightly chubby tom boy type with glasses. Kind of flat chested. She was an introvert though and we both liked sci-fi.

I pursued a few other women during this time - and hit online dating HARD for years. All to no avail. Knowing the guy the love of my life chose is what finally blackpilled me. Quite honestly I don't even know how the fuck I am still here. I was suicidal for so many years. I even got a hemp rope and rigged it up. I spent time on medication which fucked me up even worse.

The blackpill is a true release - I still think about the love of my life sometimes and I still beat my meat thinking about her sometimes but at least no woman will ever be able to put me in that state ever again.

Damn dude - pretty brutal. Also by my calculations you're older than me. I to remember when it cost 10p a text on my 3310 but I was still in school and I had earn money through a side hustle to buy my top up cards.

My experience was similar - I met the love of my life when I was 17, we met on a forum and we had passed a few messages back and forth on threads and she messaged me asking if I had MSN and we used to chat online a lot. She was 4.5 years older than me. She said she didn't have a boyfriend and guys "never noticed her". I was such a bluepilled SIMP I fell head over heals for her. Went to visit her twice but got brutally friendzoned and then she was with this other guy who was useless and denied it. Guy doesn't even have a job and claims welfare.

She wasn't even all that pretty - she was a 5'6'' slightly chubby tom boy type with glasses. Kind of flat chested. She was an introvert though and we both liked sci-fi.

I pursued a few other women during this time - and hit online dating HARD for years. All to no avail. Knowing the guy the love of my life chose is what finally blackpilled me. Quite honestly I don't even know how the fuck I am still here. I was suicidal for so many years. I even got a hemp rope and rigged it up. I spent time on medication which fucked me up even worse.

The blackpill is a true release - I still think about the love of my life sometimes and I still beat my meat thinking about her sometimes but at least no woman will ever be able to put me in that state ever again.
Good read Bro :feelsokman: At least our experience Blackpilled us both, for that alone I wouldn't change anything