Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my oneitis dont care about me

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
she didn't even view the instagram story I posted yesterday it's over she doesnt even care to view my instagram story. She always view my story why didnt she this time im so sad

Last edited:
i thought she was busy so she didnt see it but she was on her PHONE and she didnt care to click on mine its over she dont care about me

she didn't even view the instagram story I posted yesterday it's over she doesnt even care to view my instagram story
She follow u?

another day another oneitis thread from this fag

drink and do drugs

Cause ur not attractive

drink and do drugs
Actually bad idea because her parents are rich and privileged (they wouldnt want a dark triad bf for their daughter)

she have 2191 followers..... and 2306 following.
Oh she’s def just a follow hoe. How do you expect her to see it if you’re not in her contacts lol?

@Reclusemaxer put on the avi ffs

Justus G's oneitis has a driving license and enjoys kissing a hole who resembles her ex.

The triumvirate of cuckoldry: @HiddenUzer (oneitis threads), @Reclusemaxer (bluepill threads), and @Incelius Savage (tries to beat some sense into them but fails).
I don’t make bluepill threads

My oneitis doesn't even let me follow her on instagram.. and obviously she doesn't follow me