Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Oneitis Doesn't Even Look At Me

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I'm gonna abandon having her as my Oneitis. Fuck this cucked ass nigger shit. FUCK FOIDS.

I don't even have a oneitis!

Never began for oneitiscels

I'm gonna abandon having her as my Oneitis. Fuck this cucked ass nigger shit. FUCK FOIDS.
Based! Fuck oneitis's. They don't care for you at all, they're just like all other foids.

I'm gonna abandon having her as my Oneitis.

Re: Nice OT'er List.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184952047Monday, March 07, 2016 5:32 PM CST
"hes a fedoraposter so don't pay attention tbqh" Quite typical of Heartstrings. It is much easier to resort to idiotic leftist stereotypes than to provide a logical and otherwise coherent argument regarding how you avoid using your gender to manipulate other users. I am repulsed at the realization of the narcissism correlated with the female individuals. It is certainly inherited. Truly, "Heartstrings", "ThatGirlMagenta", and "NotAshley", are narcissistic female imbeciles over the Internet. None of the irrelevant details can discredit this, as it is evident by their constant attempts at attention-grasping.

Re: The Men's Rights Activists group is nearing 100 - Thank You!
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919736Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:56 PM CDT
"MRA" is known to be inferior to "MGTOW." You cannot reason logically with Western females.
Re: feminism is dumb
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919930Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:58 PM CDT
"nice bait" A male liberal surrounded by Caucasian "goddesses," I presume you are.
Re: The Men's Rights Activists group is nearing 100 - Thank You!
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189920044Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:59 PM CDT
"I am confused what you mean" https://www.mgtow.com/
Re: why do people play video games
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189922312Saturday, May 28, 2016 3:27 PM CDT
"Videos games," much like other types of games, are played solely for personal enjoyment. The expectation is not that each individual will enjoy these particular games. It is merely that certain individuals of a sufficient quantity will enjoy the games. The need to question this aspect is redundant.

Nice OT'er List.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184963721Monday, March 07, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"that's to be expected." Nonsense. Female individuals who willingly seek positive attention from naive male individuals over the Internet are parasitic scum. They do not provide any sort of logical capabilities towards society. They are imbeciles deserving of annihilation from the gene-pool. Truly, the mere thought of such repulsive behavior causes me to experience significant anger.
more_horiz
Slydexia
Png

#184965983Monday, March 07, 2016 8:53 PM CST
"Female individuals who willingly seek positive attention from naive male individuals over the Internet are parasitic scum" welcome to the internet

Last edited:
"oneitis" word detected. user put on block list

no attention means

OVER

fuck the witch

move on

literally 10000s other women out there

oneitis is cancer

narrows down your ALREADY SLIM CHANCES TO 1 WOMAN LIKING YOU

THE WORST DECISION IN A DATING GAME LIKE THIS YOU NEED O MAXIMIZE YOUR CHANCES NOT MINIMIZE THEM

Oneitis.is, get a grip

Really over for us...
If i were in the military, I'd bring a photo of my oneitis with me
I used to look at her every day but you know, time went by and she wasn’t ever gonna reply so I stopped

My Vietnamese honeybun oneitis doesn't even know I exist.