Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My oneitis became a lesbian

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
I was a high IQ educationcel during my highschool.I'm 5'7.5 btw.There was this 5'8 Becky foid in my class but i never talked to any foids because of bad experience with foids in the past.This tall foid used to tell me i look good only on my birthday because i used to give chocolates to everyone.During junior year all my friends left the school and all the other normies discarded me so i became a loner.It was the worst 2 years of my school life.Because of this i failed all my exams and got diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

This tall foid used to write me letters with math questions and tried to motivate me with each letter but i still kept failing.I never understood why this foid was writing me letters but i was striving for affection and fell in love with her.She tried to talk to me many times but i couldn't even look her in the eyes because of my anxiety and my face was full of acne because i was going through puberty.Literally any fucking incel will fall for a foid who does this.After i successfully passed all my exams with a above average score i told the foid that i liked her but she told me she had no affection for me and just saw me as a friend.This broke my heart and made me furious,why would any foid show fake affection and try to trick incels,i never asked this bitch to send me letters and never asked her to talk to me but i just asked her recently if she was gay and she told yes and i replied 'i thought i was the one with mental illness' and she blocked me immediately :feelskek: .I saw a photo of her hanging out with dykes.Brutally over for me,i am so autistic that i can actually turn foids gay or that foid had some kind of mommy syndrome and saw me as her son? Idk dykes are retarded

Last edited:
She came out as Chad only. Sorry to hear that bruh bruh

I was a high IQ educationcel during my highschool.I'm 5'7.5 btw.There was this 5'8 Becky foid in my class but i never talked to any foids because of bad experience with foids in the past.This tall foid used to tell me i look good only on my birthday because i used to give chocolates to everyone.During junior year all my friends left the school and all the other normies discarded me so i became a loner.It was the worst 2 years of my school life.Because of this i failed all my exams and got diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

This tall foid used to write me letters with math questions and tried to motivate me with each letter but i still kept failing.I never understood why this foid was writing me letters but i was striving for affection and fell in love with her.She tried to talk to me many times but i couldn't even look her in the eyes because of my anxiety and my face was full of acne because i was going through puberty.Literally any fucking incel will fall for a foid who does this.After i successfully passed all my exams with a above average score i told the foid that i liked her but she told me she had no affection for me and just saw me as a friend.This broke my heart and made me furious,why would any foid show fake affection and try to trick incels,i never asked this bitch to send me letters and never asked her to talk to me but i just asked her recently if she was gay and she told yes and i replied 'i thought i was the one with mental illness' and she blocked me immediately :feelskek: .I saw a photo of her hanging out with dykes.Brutally over for me,i am so autistic that i can actually turn foids gay or that foid had some kind of mommy syndrome and saw me as her son? Idk dykes are retarded
'i thought i was the one with mental illness' :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

> 5'7
> got attention from a foid
> high iq

mogs me in everything

I just asked her recently if she was gay and she told yes and i replied 'i thought i was the one with mental illness' and she blocked me immediately :feelskek:

:feelshaha: Yes that would do it.

i am so autistic that i can actually turn foids gay

Doubtful.

or that foid had some kind of mommy syndrome and saw me as her son? Idk dykes are retarded

That's what friends do, they try to be there for you in whatever way they know how.

Lesbians are a bigger waste to society than gays.

Lesbians are a bigger waste to society than gays.
not when pisslam is in charge :ahegao: :ahegao:
my former supervisor at work as a dyke as well, becky but fuckable with a fatass.

had a huge break up with her dyke, only to go into a relationship with some bitch and her cuck husband

A huge percentage of "lesbians" are taking cock in secret, they just hate men and so identify against us, just like Julie Bindel did decades ago