Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My oneitis avoids me now

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
It's fucking over boys. My eyes are watering as I type this up. After making it known that I had feelings for her, she has changed completely. Before, she would talk to me and we would have good conversation. Now she never talks to me anymore at work and now she actually tries to avoid being near me. It is my fault tho for mistaking her kindness for attraction, but damn a nigga is desperate for loving. This life just isn't worth it :cryfeels:

Oneitis=cuckoldry

Quit this shit for your own benefit

So what will it be? Bullet to her head or bullet to yours?

That sucks but this outcome was pretty predictable ngl not a great move on your part. TBH its best to avoid talking to women anyways so she's lowkey doing a favor for you by ditching you now. Its better to not orbit her anyways.

Oneitis=cuckoldry

Quit this shit for your own benefit
Can't help it this girl was too much of a catch
That sucks but this outcome was pretty predictable ngl not a great move on your part. TBH its best to avoid talking to women anyways so she's lowkey doing a favor for you by ditching you now. Its better to not orbit her anyways.
Well that's gonna be hard since we work together like literally. Shit has been so awkward since I confessed my interest in her

Can't help it this girl was too much of a catch

Well that's gonna be hard since we work together like literally. Shit has been so awkward since I confessed my interest in her
Well she did catch Chad's dick that's for sure

Talk to a girl means fakecel

Get out of here,chad! :woke:

It's fucking over boys. My eyes are watering as I type this up. After making it known that I had feelings for her, she has changed completely. Before, she would talk to me and we would have good conversation. Now she never talks to me anymore at work and now she actually tries to avoid being near me. It is my fault tho for mistaking her kindness for attraction, but damn a nigga is desperate for loving. This life just isn't worth it :cryfeels:

If you ask is over tbh, you take what you think you deserve and deal with the benefits or consequences that is a chad's life.

If you are foolish enough to confess your love to a foid and you are active on this site you are a fool, honestly you should have known better, it dosent matter how kind the foid is to you, she will never give you a chance if you are an ugly subhuman trash.

well, that was misguided, man. you should have posted here or something before doing it.
randomly confessing to oneitis is bound to go bad 99.99% of the time, you're better off waiting for the right moment and not showing your full intentions even then.....

i avoided getting destroyed before because i just gently pressed the issue until it was obvious they weren't into me like i was, without cornering them in a a spergout confession or trying to kiss them out of the blue like my heart told me to

best of luck with the next femoid

Yeah man everyone has to go through oneitis lesson. Never orbit next time. If u like someone go and tell them straight off.

Always hide your feelings to yourself.

randomly confessing to oneitis is bound to go bad 99.99% of the time, you're better off waiting for the right moment and not showing your full intentions even then.....
I don't think you are better off waiting for the right moment, it will only make u hurt more and longer. If u get infatuated, you need to get rid of your obsession asap.
Always hide your feelings to yourself.
Never hide your feelings.

I am sorry for your pain. Oneitis is almost impossible to avoid if you're a schoolcel or workcel who has interactions with women, so don't feel bad for "being a cuck" and having a crush on this girl.

Oneitis = depressionfuel

Just fix it by saying you take it back and you no longer have feelings. After that give up and never go threw this again.

What a shame. Were you trying to approach other girls too?

I don't think you are better off waiting for the right moment, it will only make u hurt more and longer. If u get infatuated, you need to get rid of your obsession asap.

Never hide your feelings.
you're also right, but it depends on whether you think you have a chance better than 1% or not

if you think you have a chance it's worth it to wait a little while and try to find out how she feels without an embarassing confession, if there's even the slightest chance then it's not worth turning it into a uninstall type scenario where you blow through as many as possible

Uncuck yourself and finally take the oneitispill

there are no point in having oneites, be a grown man. She never liked you to begin with.

Thank God I haven't had a oneitis for almost 6 years now.

>work
You're a special kind of retard aren't you.
Be glad you're not getting rawdogged by HR this moment

oneitis are just ideal girls that we create in our mind.
keep it real boyo...
she's like any other woman.

Forget about her and start ignoring her. That's the best thing you can do for yourself.

this is called passive rejection

Stop being such a fucking cuck you pathetic piece of shit.

atleast you tried. better to have absolute certainty that there was never a chance.

Still, it’s dangerous and naive for an ugly man to ever ask out their crush like that. It makes you look bad.

I have been in this exact situation nearly a decade ago. I remember when she would always call out my name in the hallways no matter how crowded it was. After I confessed, all she did was stare at me whenever I saw her. :feelsrope:

Lol cuck. She get fucked by chad on daily basics. Yet you are crying over her lmao.

Modern men really need to tone down on their soy consumption.

#1 Avoid having a oneitis if you are on this site. You are guaranteeing your demise if you do. (Said it million times)

#2 Never confess feelings. That's beta shit which never works.

#3 Whatever bro. That's just life. Take it easy.

Just start drinking soylent so you can complete your transformation to a complete cuckhold.