Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis at work cucked me (ricecels DO NOT ENTER)

alcoholcel

alcoholcel

Greycel
I work at a shitty retail store and this 19 year old Vietnamese girl (very westernized, she was born here) transferred from another store to ours a couple months ago. She's only 4 years younger then me and was really quiet. I'm infatuated with her and she quickly became my oneitis. I tried talking to her (tried JBW theory) multiple times but she would find an excuse to end the conversation as soon as she could. I also overheard her complain about me to another wagie. But about a week ago I told her a joke and she laughed.

Well I finally thought I had a chance so a couple days agao I asked her on a date but she told me she didn't want a boyfriend and rejected me. WELL GUESS WHAT. I was swiping on tinder (still no matches or likes) and I fucking SAW HER PROFILE ON THERE. The rage I feel is immense, just the thought of her swiping on chads to get fucked while I sit alone and rot in my room. FUCK.

There's a cute recessed azean cashier lady working in the store that I frequent, but even thinking about her for too much is just cope
Even wagie women have infinite SMV

another GrAY fag oneitis cuck...

If you have a "Oneitis", you aren't blackpilled in the slightest...

I work at a shitty retail store and this 19 year old Vietnamese girl (very westernized, she was born here) transferred from another store to ours a couple months ago. She's only 4 years younger then me and was really quiet. I'm infatuated with her and she quickly became my oneitis. I tried talking to her (tried JBW theory) multiple times but she would find an excuse to end the conversation as soon as she could. I also overheard her complain about me to another wagie. But about a week ago I told her a joke and she laughed.

Well I finally thought I had a chance so a couple days agao I asked her on a date but she told me she didn't want a boyfriend and rejected me. WELL GUESS WHAT. I was swiping on tinder (still no matches or likes) and I fucking SAW HER PROFILE ON THERE. The rage I feel is immense, just the thought of her swiping on chads to get fucked while I sit alone and rot in my room. FUCK.
I don’t know what to tell you because any advice you would say an “excuse” or already did that .I wish you the best

Time for you to get a better job quickly OP

Entry level retail jobs aren’t for lonely men long term since you need to have job protection

Being unattractive surpasses JBW. Sorry to drop the news inkwell

Foid wage workers get all the love and sex they want from almost any guy they, meanwhile, we incels are purposely denied love and sex from foids just because of our looks, a problem that is out of our control. This is what female privilige looks like. Incels like you are oppressed, there is no fucking justice for this inequality and discrimination that incels endure

Make a chadfish on Tinder and get her nudes.

You know cashiers are the women that probably have the most options, they meet men all day that openly flirt and ask them out and do betabuxx, jestermaxx, chadmaxx any routine, they have an endless rotation of LOCAL men simps, that is a power far greater then some virtual whore and her simps.

In this day and age, trying to date a foid from work is asking for trouble.

No rice cake for you sit at home and have your dry biscuits #brutal