Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneisit said i don't deserve rights for being a manlet

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
She made a tiktok mocking rapper travis scott for making the song "highest in the room" when he's 5"10. I commented "I'm 5'10 too" she replied "you don't deserve any rights" I replied "Im a king i make the rights" she replies "lool whatever makes you sleep at night"

Btw I'm not 5'10 , I'm a weak 5'8 :incel:

She made a tiktok mocking rapper travis scott for making the song "highest in the room" when he's 5"10. I commented "I'm 5'10 too" she replied "you don't deserve any rights" I replied "Im a king i make the rights" she replies "lool whatever makes you sleep at night"

How do you even get a oneitis for a bitch like that?

she sure did graycel

Why do you associate with a foid you aren't fucking?

And to think we’re supposed to have respect for women when they say shit like that.

What a shitty oneitis to fall for.

she sure did graycel
Lol tbh this whole story sounds fake as shit.
-OP hitting on his oneitis in tiktok comments
...and who tf says "im king i make the rules" to someone they haven't even talked before
-Oneitis being blatantly rude even though they're possibly going to meet often irl

JFL if you think this story is true. Sounds like an attempt to farm sympathy and try to fit in with the other incels.

Pretty cucked to have a one it is after you are blackpilled

Gtfo fakecel. Women never acknowledge sub8 men

Kill her dog and mail it to her in pieces

GrAYcel thread

If you still simp for her after that then tfu on you.

ok graycel, you need to let go off that dirty cunt she will bring nothing but sorrow and pain to your life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back