Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My one chance to experience life, and I HAD to be born 5'4"

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Just why? Why even live?

ngl i have never seen a 5'4 adult male outside, im a manlet but i cant imagine being a megamanlet. I am so sorry bro.

Being born as a manlet is a death sentence

Playing life on Dante Must Die mode

ngl i have never seen a 5'4 adult male outside, im a manlet but i cant imagine being a megamanlet. I am so sorry bro.
My dad is 5'4" I feel so bad for him.

Even im taller than him. My sis and mom tease him for it it's so annoying.

And my """"friends""" would always laugh at how da mom is taller den da dad.

Looks don't matter bro!

I want a re-roll of my stats tbh. I think God was playing with weighted dice

They all stay inside. Being a turbomanlet and going out in public just to get heightmogged by even foids, is pure ropefuel

Im 5'7 and it's ropefuel. Suicide is considered if life isn't getting better for you even if you looksmaxxed, I'm going to suicide in my 20s.

So many ways a man can fail yet every configuration of a female is perfection apparently.

My dad is 5'4" I feel so bad for him.

Even im taller than him. My sis and mom tease him for it it's so annoying.

And my """"friends""" would always laugh at how da mom is taller den da dad.

Looks don't matter bro!
Apparently he still managed to secure a foid and even have kids with her. Makes you think. I guess betabuxxing back then was way easier.

Apparently he still managed to secure a foid and even have kids with her. Makes you think. I guess betabuxxing back then was way easier.
Less rights for women = better for non chad males.

So then that's a brutal generation pill right there. 5.4' manlet securing a woman and having a family. Today he probably only would have the rope.

Just why? Why even live?

I'm 5 foot 4 too, I know the pain.

So then that's a brutal generation pill right there. 5.4' manlet securing a woman and having a family. Today he probably only would have the rope.
Bitches needed men back then to financially support them, religion helped maintain morals & keep degeneracy at bay, feminism hadn't infested womens brains with notions of being a wife, mother & homemaker as bad or underachieving, Jewish media had not promoted race mixing & being a whore, simping was way more diluted, women were women rather than a female body with the persona of a pig, women were not becoming stressed & angry from the wagecuck life, social media wasn't there to show you unrealistic expectations of life that you could never reach then feel bitter about & slap da ho was justified if she was out of line.

There's lots of Mexicans and Asians lmao, but 5'4 is pretty rare for a white but not that rare.

Not just foids, most people want manlets (like sub 5'7) to be fed to crocodiles. And the standard will only get higher guaranteed.