Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My older sister only got 5 days in jail despite driving drunk while on probation from the last DUI.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I wasn't in the courtroom, but my mom told me yesterday that my sister got 5 days of jail instead of the 30 day minimum it was supposed to be. Then, my mom got upset at me for saying it was just because courts are biased towards foids; especially black foids, which is what my older sister is. (All of my sisters were adopted, but she's the only black one)

Seems like your parents are obsessed with girls, since they only adopt girls.

You are probably their least favorite child, despite being their only real one, because you are a male

Seems like your parents are obsessed with girls, since they only adopt girls.

You are probably their least favorite child, despite be
I have 2 older brothers. One is around 41 with a wife, and the other is 29 living with roommates, and they both have the same mom as me, but not the same dad. (My dad says he "stepped up".) Also, my parents were originally trying to have a girl the whole time after her first son, but I was born; and they decided to adopt girls instead.

DUI shouldn't even be a crime - unless somebody actually got hurt/crashed. Otherwise it should just be a ticket.
Both DUIs were BECAUSE she crashed.
Her 4 kids were lucky to get minor injuries while she had to have her hip repaired.

hole privilege. holes face no difficulties in life

I wasn't in the courtroom, but my mom told me yesterday that my sister got 5 days of jail instead of the 30 day minimum it was supposed to be. Then, my mom got upset at me for saying it was just because courts are biased towards foids; especially black foids, which is what my older sister is. (All of my sisters were adopted, but she's the only black one)
If she is adopted try to sleep with her.

DUI shouldn't even be a crime - unless somebody actually got hurt/crashed. Otherwise it should just be a ticket.
disagree should be crime with massive punishment. I have almost been hit too many times

Both DUIs were BECAUSE she crashed.
Her 4 kids were lucky to get minor injuries while she had to have her hip repaired.
she should be jailed what the hell. cucked judge

if all your sisters are adopted what's stopping you from fucking them

Fakecel for having a driver’s license.

if all your sisters are adopted what's stopping you from fucking them
1. I probably wouldn't be able to anyway.
2. My dad would probably beat me and then call the cops if I tried. Yes, he is still strong enough to hurt me despite his age. He is where I got the genes that make me strong from, and he has been doing hard labor since he was 10 years old.

She shoudn't go to jail, more like a zoo

IMAGINE HAVING SUCH AN CUCKOLD FATHER TO ADOPT FUCKING APES AND PAY FOR THEIR BANANAS OR OTHER WATERMELONS FOR NIGGERS!!!!!!!! BUAHAHAHAH I HOPE YOUR DAD ADOPTED THOSE FILTHY ANIMAL CUNT BECAUSE HE IS AN PERVERSE AND KINKY KIDDIE FIDDLER AND WANTED TO RAPE THOSE SLUTS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Facts

No, her. Why you tought that I called you a nigger?
I think my medical marijuana edible that kicked in this morning while on an empty stomach was still affecting me.