Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My older (but shorter!) brother is a foid-magnet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34085
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34085

I am not an Incel. I have so much sex.
-
My older brother (26) is 5'6" (168 cm) short. He had a total of over 20 girlfriends and is now married. He had his first girlfriend when he was 12 and lost his virginity with 14. I (20) am 5'11" (180 cm) tall and have never even held a foid's hand. My brother has a Chad-Face (8/10) and nice curly hair, while I have the face of an ogre (3/10) and "normal" hair. All I can say is he won the genetic-face-lottery.

[UWSL]Here's the kicker: his current wife's height is 5'8" (174 cm), which makes her significantly taller than him (she has a 6/10 face). I mean, does she want to be protected by his Chad-Face in dangerous situations?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This shows that a man's height absolutely doesn't matter once he has a masculine Chad-Face with narrow hunter-eyes and curly hair. In my opinion, this the correct order of the central features in males:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Face > Hair > Height > Ethnicity > Character[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Unfortunately, in blackpill forums, height is often perceived as more important than face, which, in my opinion, is completely wrong and needs to be corrected. However, all this does not mean that foids are particularly fond of short men. What I want to clarify is that the face of a man is the most important aspect for foids and height is only considered afterwards. If a man's face is so beautiful, it commonly happens that foids just overlook his height![/UWSL]

Last edited:
Where do you live?

Depends on how short and how ugly you are and also depends on the foid. I'd disagree that hair matters more than height, just today I've seen probably 20 balding/bald guys walking around with cute foids but I don't remember seeing any guy with a significantly taller foid.

Just be an 8/10 chadlet theory

Central EuROPE.
Then maybe. Slavic foids work somewhat differently. If it was USA or Western Europe, def over for 5'6 chadlet

No in par with your avi it’s something a larper would post do jfl and then this response is more sus :feelsLSD:
You're just coming out as a manlet who can't handle my theory. Keep yapping man.

You're just coming out as a manlet who can't handle my theory. Keep yapping man.
I could shoot your kneecaps and you can be down to my trucel level. Keep yapping you filthy marleyan

Tallfags always brag about their superiority(muh im 180 cm tall)
Op's brother is prolly betabuxxing those holes or being cucked on daily basis
Indeed find this tallfag and brutally end his ego. He need to get taken back down to our level of he wants to be apart of us:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

No but the sounds of it you are a normie. So get fucked son.
[UWSL]Says the Eren Yeager fanboy, who is probably still 15 years old and identifies as Incel because of his mood swings. Nice try Fakecel.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Manlets always brag about being short enough not to pay the entrance fee for the roller coaster ride at the fairground. :feelsohh:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I’m only one inch lower than you at 5’10 now your definitely sus Insulting peoples height is a normie trait and I never doubted ya story
Yeah whatever. You're just not making sense anymore.

Lookshaming? Srs
Btw
180 cm isnt thst impressive too, its dead avg
Ofc it wont get you da pussi
But it gives me the highest drawer on the shelf. :dab:

Bullshit, female nature is universal and the avg height in eastern europe is actually higher in some places than in some western states
I've seen slavic goids date curries and arabs

Lookshaming? Srs
Btw
You can report him for being lookist on fellow cels I believe
[UWSL]Says the Eren Yeager fanboy, who is probably still 15 years old and identifies as Incel because of his mood swings. Nice try Fakecel.[/UWSL]
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: you are prolly and IT member getting a kick out of this. Aren't you. The fact that you have to be on .is and try to keep getting a funny autism reaction is gold. Hahah. Also I'm taking a shit rn so have your grandma pull the car around

Last edited:
Says the one who calls other people "Tallfag".
I mean you are for literally trying to make manlets look like scum even though we are proven to be universally hated. In matter of fact if you are so disdained with us why are you letting your brother get to you then? Shouldn't you be doing something about it? I mean I am universally scum already. But the fact you didn't beat your brother down due to your height says something more about you than me. So why haven't you beaten him up yet? If I were your size by at least. I would've done that by now brocel.

Last edited:
A 180 cm guy isn't tall nowadays (although it depends on where you live). But I agree.

Larp. Chadlets dont slay

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:[UWSL] you are prolly and IT member getting a kick out of this. Aren't you. The fact that you have to be on .is and try to keep getting a funny autism reaction is gold. Hahah. Also I'm taking a shit rn so have your grandma pull the car around[/UWSL]

You're laughing but dying inside.

You're laughing but dying inside.
Aren't we all tho. This is an incel forum after all. Not a roast me subreddit:feelsjuice: here we all literally don't get laid.

My older brother (26) is 5'6" (168 cm) short. He had a total of over 20 girlfriends and is now married. He had his first girlfriend when he was 12 and lost his virginity with 14. I (20) am 5'11" (180 cm) tall and have never even held a foid's hand. My brother has a Chad-Face (8/10) and nice curly hair, while I have the face of an ogre (3/10) and "normal" hair. All I can say is he won the genetic-face-lottery.

[UWSL]Here's the kicker: his current wife's height is 5'8" (174 cm), which makes her significantly taller than him (she has a 6/10 face). I mean, does she want to be protected by his Chad-Face in dangerous situations?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This shows that a man's height absolutely doesn't matter once he has a masculine Chad-Face with narrow hunter-eyes and curly hair. In my opinion, this the correct order of the central features in males:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Unfortunately, in blackpill forums, height is often perceived as more important than face, which, in my opinion, is completely wrong and needs to be corrected. However, all this does not mean that foids are particularly fond of short men. What I want to clarify is that the face of a man is the most important aspect for foids and height is only considered afterwards. If a man's face is so beautiful, it commonly happens that foids just overlook his height![/UWSL]
That’s why face over everything

delete your account.

OP having a major kiwi farms moment in this thread

@Diocel thoughts?

Face > everything but 5'6 and pulling foids? I fucking doubt it

Who even wants a modern girlfriend/wife anyway. They're just trash that are full of themselves and aren't feminine.

Just need some jailbait pussy regularly.

Ufortunately, in blackpill forums, height is often perceived as more important than face, which, in my opinion, is completely wrong and needs to be corrected.
tbh. and if a guy is short and also has below abg face he is doubly fooked.

idk, rather be taller and not as good looking, can always gymaxxx or something.

weird, both me and my older brother are incels hes never had a gf either

Indeed find this tallfag and brutally end his ego. He need to get taken back down to our level of he wants to be apart of us:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:
Lookshaming? Srs
Btw
delete your account.
Fuck out of here tallfag greycel with your bragging and lookshaming and trying to bully my brother :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Face matters far more than height when it comes to dating, I don't know why height copers keep making the same fake statements.

1,68m good looking guy, gets laid, while 1,85m ugly, roots