Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my older brother is a total normie

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Not the one that is a neet and rope is imminent for, the one in uni who is currently home for winter break. He was always better off than the rest of us although he shares some results of a subhuman upbringing, but I think he has pretty much adjusted. I think he has friends (mostly female friends he told me today) and he has had sex at 21 I think. He is brainwashed by his libcuck school and says stupid things whenever bring up a non liberal idea. The good thing is he seems to have mellowed out and is not a total asshole like he was in childhood. I guess having a good life will do that to you. 4chan came up in conversation and he cannot even comprehend it, just keeps saying that the people there are douches for saying edgy stuff, typical normie hallmark. He seems weirdly impervious to the kind of shit childhood we had, it's annoying.