Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My old school friend is a Chad now. Mogs me

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
I used to be good friends with one kid in high school. Back then we were on the same page, in fact it was even more over for him. He had a chubby frame, shorter than me at around 5'2 at the time, hair down to his shoulders and extremely socially awkward and insecure, more so than myself. Me and him were the shortest in our year and both struggled to get women. We stopped speaking because he was just toxic and we'd only ever argue plus he had a superiority complex due to coming from a wealthy family. Anyway, I passed him in the streets the other day and noticed he's at least 5 foot 10 now, complete gymcell bodybuilder physique, face wise has improved but still nothing that special but absolutely mogs me and my 5 foot 4 skinny frame. He saw me and I could tell he felt superior. Also found out he's had girlfriends in the past, quite hot ones too and his confidence far exceeds mine now. Its such a blow to your confidence when one of your old friends who was worse off than you is now doing better than you.

I've been seeing him in the gym and seen on Instagram he's dating a stacy fitness chick with a fat ass. This guy had no personality when we were friends so I have no clue how he's pulling this off ropefuel

5'10 with ok face? larp more faggot no one slays with that smv