Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My old oneitis dumped her BF

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
This nigga a simp
Not rly interested in her anymore but holy shit I hated her dumbass low iq boyfriend so fucking much. He was always trying to make us laugh with his unfunny jokes and his general cringey attitude towards everything due to his low self awareness. Bro thought he was so fucking cool and relatable when he was probably the most annoying soy I have ever met in my life.

I could tell she fucking hated him considering she’d always hang out with other tall chads around him and would constantly flirt with every guy in a 20 meter radius. She probably gave him pity sex which is more than I can say but it is hilarious that they finally broke up.

And recently this faggot is crying in public over her when she literally could not be happier. I remember talking to her today and she was literally smiling :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And recently this faggot is crying in public over her when she literally could not be happier. I remember talking to her today and she was literally smiling :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Red flags over you faggot larper

Red flags over you faggot larper
Nah she clearly is not in to me nor do I want to fuck her. Literally just saw her when my “friend” group was playing sports and I exchanged like 2 sentences with her before getting annoyed with her retarded bitch brain :feelshaha:

Nah she clearly is not in to me nor do I want to fuck her. Literally just saw her when my “friend” group was playing sports and I exchanged like 2 sentences with her before getting annoyed with her retarded bitch brain :feelshaha:
Still you spoke to her without being belittled or mocked away, it seems to me you are not really an incel.
Incels can't really approach femsects.

Still you spoke to her without being belittled or mocked away, it seems to me you are not really an incel.
Incels can't really approach femsects.
i definitely am an incel. My friend group usually laughs at me and this one instance where I talked to a girl definitely is not the usual case. There are many girls who play with us and they will talk to the other guys there but not me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i definitely am an incel. My friend group usually laughs at me and this one instance where I talked to a girl definitely is not the usual case. There are many girls who play with us and they will talk to the other guys there but not me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Then how come you spoke with her

what a cuck (you)

Then how come you spoke with her
Outlier for sure. Probably the first girl I talked to this year :feelskek:

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter how many girls you befriend or talk to. You could be the most well liked guy in the world from a platonic sense but if you can’t get girls in a romantic sense it’s over.

I remember when I was in school I fell for the “just be confident” meme and ended up making tons of friends, both male and female. But guess what? None of the girls would ever accept my advances :feelskek:

Outlier for sure. Probably the first girl I talked to this year :feelskek:

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter how many girls you befriend or talk to. You could be the most well liked guy in the world from a platonic sense but if you can’t get girls it’s over.

I remember when I was in school I fell for the “just be confident” meme and ended up making tons of friends, both male and female. But guess what? None of the girls would ever accept my advances :feelskek:
Ok

you're sitting there stalking a bitch that dont give a fuck about u and ur happy she dumped her nigga like she's gonna come for u while in reality she just gonna suck another nigga's dick

if u wrent u wouldnt be up to date with her life
Or maybe it’s because she talked to me and I just thought the story was an example of the blackpill.

Seems you keep stalking her to know what she's up to and knowing about her breaking up with the cuck gave you some tingles
Unfortunately, a simp