Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My old man is trying really hard to convince me I'm not as subhuman looking as I really am

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
★★★★★
I honestly can't blame him, I'm sure he'd like me to give him grand kids. I'm honestly amazed at how hard he tries to do this. He'll straight up lie or make up imaginary women that apparently told him I was attractive.

It breaks my heart to see him like that, it's like the black pill hit him much harder than it did me, as I've accepted my fate and made peace with it.

He thinks I think it's over... but I don't think it's over, I KNOW it never began.

My father does the exact same thing. These old boomers don't know what life is like for men, especially below average ones, in 2019. :rolleyes:

Cope for making a monstrosity like you.

He is not trying to convince you, he is trying to convince himself. No one wants to be the father of a subhuman

dont ever trust your parents

He is not trying to convince you, he is trying to convince himself. No one wants to be the father of a subhuman
deep down he knows the truth, I don't know how I could live with myself knowing a kid of mine would be destined to be incel.
Cope for making a monstrosity like you.
monstrosities like us should have never been born to begin with. We were a mistake

Because you're probably really not that un attractive. In fact, in his day, you may have been a womanizer. But in this day and age of hypergamy, you must be very attractive to get women, not just "not that bad". He doesn't understand the dating market of today and the current dynamics.

Man this is sad tbh.

I would try to educate him about the blackpill but that could be dangERous for his sanity. Kek

What a failure of a father

Because you're probably really not that un attractive. In fact, in his day, you may have been a womanizer. But in this day and age of hypergamy, you must be very attractive to get women, not just "not that bad". He doesn't understand the dating market of today and the current dynamics.
He's from an age in which a family of 5 could be middle class from a 1 person income. He legit thinks that being a successful engineer will get me a gf.
Why?, what's a father even supposed to do in this situation? Tell me to kill myself?, pay a hooker?

He's from an age in which a family of 5 could be middle class from a 1 person income. He legit thinks that being a successful engineer will get me a gf.
They can't help but look at things through lenses of how it was in their day. They are unable to join the dating world of a mid20s male because they are beyond that (brutal age pill), so thus they can't see how it is for us. They should lurk on this site for a few months so that they understand how it is now. Except, all of the ((sources)) that boomers feel are ((reputable)) gas light and say we are evil and nothing is like how we say.

Why?, what's a father even supposed to do in this situation? Tell me to kill myself?, pay a hooker?
My father told me that he doesn’t understand how I still go on and that he understands if I commit suicide. I actually have a lot of respect for my father being honest and truthful with me.

Ask him to matchmake you tbh

They can't help but look at things through lenses of how it was in their day. They are unable to join the dating world of a mid20s male because they are beyond that (brutal age pill), so thus they can't see how it is for us.
You know, maybe that's a good thing. It would really hurt them If they really understood the situation.
My father told me that he doesn’t understand how I still go on and that he understands if I commit suicide. I actually have a lot of respect for my father being honest and truthful with me.
That's heartbreaking. It must have taken some balls for him to admit that.

Ask him to matchmake you tbh
He already did, he tried to set me up with some random girl from northern mexico that's the sister of someone in his religious community, which obviously went nowhere because I live in fucking Europe

Last edited:
dont trust normies they have flipped image of reality

He already did, he tried to set me up with some random girl from northern mexico that's the sister of someone in his religious community, which obviously went nowhere because I live in fucking Europe
ooo that might not be bad bro, wageslave to go visit her in mexico and fuck her virgin pussy

ooo that might not be bad bro, wageslave to go visit her in mexico and fuck her virgin pussy
She ghosted me the second she saw a picture ... That was some months ago

Boomers are retarded

Lol my mom calls me ugly to my face sometimes

Its because you're his genetics if he insults you in any sort of way he would be insulting himself, mothers do this too.

Our parents think we’re much better-looking than we actually are.

My sister was convinced her daughter should be a model, so she actually pursued it. Of course it never came to fruition.

How? How did you do this? I've been trying to do it for years.
Ironically, by being successful in all other areas in life. You know, that thing that bluepilled normies tell you attracts all the women... It has come to the point that I only feel miserable when I'm alone in my room before sleeping. Work out every day, get a job you enjoy, go out to random events every weekend, read a book once a month...

The idea is to keep yourself distracted from your inceldom as much as you can. Took me about a year to come to terms with it though. Try not to become bitter, that's going to destroy you long term
Its because you're his genetics if he insults you in any sort of way he would be insulting himself, mothers do this too.
Mothers are genetically programmed to do that. I think she legit thinks I'm handsome. But my dad.. I can tell he can tell, he says things like: "you know, there are women out there that are interested in smart guys like us"... he doesn't say that to my good looking brother

Last edited:
I honestly can't blame him, I'm sure he'd like me to give him grand kids. I'm honestly amazed at how hard he tries to do this. He'll straight up lie or make up imaginary women that apparently told him I was attractive.

It breaks my heart to see him like that, it's like the black pill hit him much harder than it did me, as I've accepted my fate and made peace with it.

He thinks I think it's over... but I don't think it's over, I KNOW it never began.

Wait parents care weather you reproduce or not okay

Well , at least hes trying to help him and build up his sons self-confidence from his blue Pilled point of view. Seems like a caring father to me .
Our parents think we’re much better-looking than we actually are.

My sister was convinced her daughter should be a model, so she actually pursued it. Of course it never came to fruition.
Its deeply ingrained Instinct. Dont blame them and be an edgelord . Be thankful that at least your family loves you unconditionally and sees you as more than you actually are.

Well , at least hes trying to help him and build up his sons self-confidence from his blue Pilled point of view. Seems like a caring father to me .
Too late for that. There's nothing caring about bringing life into this world, fuck every parent.

The only real way to know youre not ugly is to fuck a girl rawdog

Too late for that. There's nothing caring about bringing life into this world, fuck every parent.
You cant blame them .
They do it all from a bluepilled state of mind .
I personally would never have Kids and i have some bad Feelings for my parents for spreading and combining their bad genetics and producing victimized Me , but in the End they had no bad intentions .
And honestly , the purest form of " Love " , you can only get from blood related People , especially parents , cause the instinctive bond is the strongest .
If you have a good relationship with your parents , even if they are bluepilled , cherish that .

While i respect your high - T Absolutist Approach and like your state of Mind ,
i still have empathy for what they have done .

" Forgive them for they know not what they do . "

They life in a whole other Reality .
How? How did you do this? I've been trying to do it for years.
Just give up theory