Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My ogrecel friend has FINALLY accepted inceldom.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I've been posting these updates for months and it's happened. My 1/10 pig nosed ogrecel 28 year old virgin friend has FINALLY admitted that he is an incel.

Perhaps one day he will join here

Be proud boys your boy NEET out there preaching the blackpill

FYI he knew about the blackpill before but I never used that term.

How long has he been your friend?

Not a good news for him tbh.

Inceldom, I dont wish it on my worst enemies..

BlackPill awareness is no gift either. I would ve left him in Blue Pill Illusions for a few months just for his happiness sake.

His depression will be starting very soon.

Poor bloke.

How long has he been your friend?
I've known him since I was about 13 or 14 and hes about 4 years older. Maybe slightly less. But yea

BlackPill awareness is no gift either. I would ve left him in Blue Pill Illusions for a few months just for his happiness sake.

Poor bloke.
He was VERY depressed due to being bluepilled. All hed talk about is how women wouldnt speak to him and whatnot. It's good in the end

I've known him since I was about 13 or 14 and hes about 4 years older. Maybe slightly less. But yea

Damn it took him that long to accept his inceldom?

honestly not fun but at least he will have some support and maybe a place to vent also ogrecels are insanely valuable and will be the fucking stormtroopers of the beta uprising.

Looks like your friend is going to go through the depression phase, and will eventually fully accept it.
Good on you man for blackpilling your friend and getting him to understand that his game is over.

Damn it took him that long to accept his inceldom?
Yes man. Very sad.
honestly not fun but at least he will have some support and maybe a place to vent also ogrecels are insanely valuable and will be the fucking stormtroopers of the beta uprising.
I'm always there for him to vent with. Hes been bluepilled for FAR too long
Looks like your friend is going to go through the depression phase, and will eventually fully accept it.
Good on you man for blackpilling your friend and getting him to understand that his game is over.
I'm trying to do what's best for him

I wouldn’t of had the patience and commitment. At least you pulled it off.

Now normiecucks gonna say we're a brainwashing cult

It's going to be painful for him now, but it's best for him in the future.

Also good for you need my friends are to deep in the blackpill to realize that they're low tire normies, I cringe Everytime they laugh at my standards when they can't even get below that :feelskek:

He'll learn to accept it. Good work OP bringing more people in, let us know if he actually makes an account.

jfl literally sent him a link to this site bro

NEETs doing noble work in the morally bankrupt normosphere. Good job @NEETAndTidy

hello NEETAndTidy's incel friend, just in case you're lurking
welcome to .is

Even I don’t blackpill/racepill curries irl. It’s deadly

I am too high inhib to bring up the blackpill.

I've been posting these updates for months and it's happened. My 1/10 pig nosed ogrecel 28 year old virgin friend has FINALLY admitted that he is an incel.

Perhaps one day he will join here

Be proud boys your boy NEET out there preaching the blackpill View attachment 101186
View attachment 101187

FYI he knew about the blackpill before but I never used that term.
Good job, I hope that everyone gets blackpilled.

Better to accept the bitter truth of reality, however hard it may be, than live in a fantasy land of false hope.

Lmao. Based OP.
Let the LDAR commence with another fellow brother.

Blackpilling your friend was for the best and you should never feel guilty about it. At least he has a forum to get things off his chest if he decides to join.

now looksmaxx together, its always better to have a partner to cope with

I would try to blackpill my friend but they don't know english so would be waste of time tbh.

My cousin know it pretty much though

Depression is not a phase for us.

It would be good to have someone irl to talk black pills with

For me it's always.
Can't say that I blame you, many of us incels are either depressed or angry or numb, I can't think of a way for an incel to be happy. Hell HappyIncel is an oxymoron like Femcel or Chadcel.

In anycase like you I deal with depression as well. I was MORE depressed when I was in denial, but after excepting I became less depressed, my depression likely will never go away completely sadly.

Can't say that I blame you, many of us incels are either depressed or angry or numb, I can't think of a way for an incel to be happy. Hell HappyIncel is an oxymoron like Femcel or Chadcel.

In anycase like you I deal with depression as well. I was MORE depressed when I was in denial, but after excepting I became less depressed, my depression likely will never go away completely sadly.
I used to have some periods where I had more hope but they are becoming shorter and more rare.

I used to have some periods where I had more hope but they are becoming shorter and more rare.
I have zero hope, for ascension, wealth, health or happiness. I just spend my time LDARing.

he can never go back to being bluepilled now :feelscry:

I have zero hope, for ascension, wealth, health or happiness. I just spend my time LDARing.
This is basically my life as well. False hope is the worst cope too so I'm glad neither of us have that at least.

Poor bloke.

Misery loves company.

Your like an incel Johnny Appleseed planting blackpilled seeds in the minds of unaware incels

You are his godfather

yikes these evil incels recruiting innocent people into their ranks :soy: