Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My odor might be the major reason for my inceldom

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I know it sounds ridiculous, but let me elaborate on this.
At the age of 12, as a young child, I already had the feeling of constantly having a bad odor around me. As if horrendously bad smelling molecules were diffusing through my skin creating an unbearable aura around me making people unable to stay in my proximity.
This feeling only aggravated ever since.
Never have I been more observing about the movements of other people. I feel like everybody is either scratching their nose in my proximity or simply sniffing loudly.
There are countless occasions where I've noticed people scratching their noses, sniffing or moving away from me even though me leaving my basement is an event that rarely occurs.
At the beginning of this school year, a female classmate was sitting next to me. Suddenly, a month later, there's one empty seat between us. She moved away from me. Most likely due to my bad odor, that I am by the way not in control of. I shower every single day. My clothes are neat. I brush my teeth, floss, use a tongue scraper and a mouth wash.
Despite all the efforts I've made, I still notice people's gestures of disgust every single day I leave my basement.
This fear, or actually the fact, of stinking has prevented me from being social. In fact, my social inhibitions were increased and my anxiety aggravated.
To name three major instances that backed up my suspicions were the following:
-It's sixth grade, and I have the opportunity to meet a girl. I refuse because I fear disgusting her with my subhuman odor that my skin is ejecting.
-It's ninth grade. It's French class, I'm sitting next to two girls. I try to limit my movements, keep my arms closed and my mouth shut at all times to not disseminate the smell. Nevertheless, the girl talks to the teacher asking her to move away from me.
-It's tenth grade. I'm meeting a girl on new years eve. I don't talk. I don't go near her. I'm afraid of stinking. She sends me home because of the awkwardness. Later she tells me I stink. This was the day I knew my suspicions were really true.
-Now, it's twelfth grade. The teacher enters the room and says it's smelling like a rotten grandma in there and opens the windows.
I'm writing an exam. The teacher goes through the rows and sniffs whenever he passes my table. He doesn't do that when passing the others.
I'm standing alone in the hall, far away from others. A girl comes close to me. She rubs her nose, sniffs and has a face of disgust.
Literally everybody scratches the nose or sniffs around me.
I swear it is a huge problem and a crucial contributing aspect to my inceldom. It sounds ridiculous, yet it is a huge issue that I can't get rid of.

Does anyone here have similar experiences?
Anyone?

It's extremely uncomfortable to post this but I'll do it anyway because I'm really curious if I am alone with this problem.

Damn sorry bro
Extremely over

you either have schizoid personality disorder or a medical issue you are not aware of

You're fucking retarded for believing this. Stop putting yourself down and work on your actual problems nigga
you either have schizoid personality disorder or a medical issue you are not aware of
^^^^^^^^

Just take a shower bro

they smell your personality

You a currycel? Curries seem to always have BO. Might be a diet thing or medical thing. Could go to a doctor and get help.

stop eating so much onion and coriander

No, I'm white.

My odor is out of my control unless you count in showering in cologne to cover up my odor. I shower every day.

Sorry, I skimread your OP. Well, see a professional. There may be something that can be done.

If its that bad its probably a medical condition as others have said.

No, I'm white.

My odor is out of my control unless you count in showering in cologne to cover up my odor. I shower every day.

I read your post fully. Sorry to hear that, bro.

I.T. "Incels need to shower"

Incels: "what bullshit"

Also incels: "I need to shower"
Is there something you want to confess, invisible? :feelshehe::feelshmm:
Great job on your newest vid btw, real quality content :feelsmage:
I think you're also the only person left on this forum, that has seen my face, though you probably can't remember :feelskek::feelsautistic:

You should try Accutane. It’s prescribed to acne, and will cripple your sebaceous glands. You will stop sweating during the treatment, and your body odor will atenuante after

I naturally smell like shit so i can relate

I used to get similar comments but it really was only because I didn't shower much. Bit of an aspie, didn't care about hygiene all through my teens and early 20s tbh. It's hard to accept that you smell bad when you can't smell what other people are smelling 'cos you're so used to it.
Maybe your house, room or bedsheets smell or something? If it's coming from inside your body then maybe regular intense exercise and fapping less could improve it. Or Could be fungal.

Cope. BO is a forced meme. Whores regularly sniff chad's stinky fart and they call it "musky".

damn that sucks i thought days where i forgot deodorant were awful but i cant imagine living like this

Get help for it NOW

I had a problem with bad breath when I was 14/15. I was so self-conscious I would barely speak or open my mouth at all. I was convinced that if I were to open my mouth even slightly, anyone in my general proximity would feel like they had just stepped into a sewage plant.

I'm pretty sure I don't have bad breath now - I don't get the reactions I did all that time ago when I speak, and people don't mention it - but even if I did, I wouldn't be self-conscious about it anymore. I was much younger and much more insecure back then; now my views are more mature and well-rounded in that I don't give a shit about what people think of me.

Is there something you want to confess, invisible? :feelshehe::feelshmm:
Great job on your newest vid btw, real quality content :feelsmage:
I think you're also the only person left on this forum, that has seen my face, though you probably can't remember :feelskek::feelsautistic:

It would help if you're username were the same as when I saw your face??? lol but I see so many "incels" that it's hard to remember who is who. Very few are sub5 btw.

Thanks.

usually a family member would tell you if you actually smell bad.

You should try Accutane. It’s prescribed to acne, and will cripple your sebaceous glands. You will stop sweating during the treatment, and your body odor will atenuante after
My problem is definitely not sweat. I don't smell like sweat. It's a rotten smell.
I have been taking Accutane for the past 10 months and it kind of aggravated it I guess. Maybe it damaged my liver so much that I'm literally rotting inside now.

I had a problem with bad breath when I was 14/15. I was so self-conscious I would barely speak or open my mouth at all. I was convinced that if I were to open my mouth even slightly, anyone in my general proximity would feel like they had just stepped into a sewage plant.

I'm pretty sure I don't have bad breath now - I don't get the reactions I did all that time ago when I speak, and people don't mention it - but even if I did, I wouldn't be self-conscious about it anymore. I was much younger and much more insecure back then; now my views are more mature and well-rounded in that I don't give a shit about what people think of me.
I can relate to this so much. It triggers social anxiety so much. Even if our looks were good enough, we wouldn't be able to ascend.
usually a family member would tell you if you actually smell bad.
My father is also always rubbing his nose but he doesn't say anything

te hee you need to take more showers

Yes. I might not be incel right now if I didn't have this issue.

imma perfumemaxx tbh

Just use extra soap br0

https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/trimethylaminuria

Check this out.

Either it is all in your head or you have this disorder that makes you smell horrendous.
Thanks for the info.
I don't smell like "fish, eggs etc." as it is the case for these people.
The smell could be described as a fart smelling like rotten broccoli.
It's especially noticeable when I'm in school, so my theory is that stress triggers it.
Also, my body itself doesn't stink, it's rather the area around me. The air in my proximity becomes bad smelling.
I'm either suspecting severe liver damage as the smell has become a lot worse since taking Accutane or a leaky gut or something like that.

Thats fucked up tbh.

Thanks for the info.
I don't smell like "fish, eggs etc." as it is the case for these people.
The smell could be described as a fart smelling like rotten broccoli.
It's especially noticeable when I'm in school, so my theory is that stress triggers it.
Also, my body itself doesn't stink, it's rather the area around me. The air in my proximity becomes bad smelling.
I'm either suspecting severe liver damage as the smell has become a lot worse since taking Accutane or a leaky gut or something like that.

I'd go to the doctor pronto either way my dude. Sounds horrible to live like that.

My problem is definitely not sweat. I don't smell like sweat. It's a rotten smell.
I have been taking Accutane for the past 10 months and it kind of aggravated it I guess. Maybe it damaged my liver so much that I'm literally rotting inside now.

I can relate to this so much. It triggers social anxiety so much. Even if our looks were good enough, we wouldn't be able to ascend.

My father is also always rubbing his nose but he doesn't say anything

See a doctor

It’s not unlikely that you are so depressed that you are delusional tbh.