Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My OC pic, what do you think?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I made it in 2018 actually, the picture itself was downlaoded but I added the text, that's what I'm talking about. Doesn't bluepill/blackpill fit this old picture for kids?

Looks redpill

based and boomerpilled

You could apply the genetics elephant to any part of life.

Intelligence and test performance, sports (especially), ability to pickup new languages

and all are full of lying copers who claim genes don't matter or matter much, lol

Kinda doesn't work, because in the original, the parts of the elephant they were feeling made sense in the way that they informed their misconceptions. "You feel the tail. It's slender and rough. It must be a rope." Stuff like that.

Nice pic OP, high IQ

Intelligence and test performance, sports (especially), ability to pickup new languages

and all are full of lying copers who claim genes don't matter or matter much, lol
Those that have an advantage want you to think they got there thanks to effort with no perks & those without delude themselves they stand a chance.

Tbh

You could have made someone talking about "game", kek.

I made it in 2018 actually, the picture itself was downlaoded but I added the text, that's what I'm talking about. Doesn't bluepill/blackpill fit this old picture for kids?

View attachment 315514
based and blind men and the elephant pilled