Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My obsession over height at a young age

Karakol96

Karakol96

Captain
★★
When I was 13-14 I obsessed with height so fucking much. I used to be the tallest kid in my class and I always tried to find ways to predict my future height and to grow as tall as possible. I thought im going to be 190cm+ when im finished with growing or 185cm atleast. Little did I know the reason I was so tall is because I started with puberty earlier than the other kids and had an early growth spurt. I wasnt going to be anywhere close to that tall. Im 175-180cm now at 18 im not complaining but it's ropefuel going from being the tallest kid in class towering over everyone to being average. I thought I was going to be chad but it's interesting how I was already kinda blackpilled at that age. I knew how important height was and I was also obsessed with my face aswell

I wished I cared about height earlier so I that I could've tried to maximize it as much as I can.

What race are you?

I wished I cared about height earlier so I that I could've tried to maximize it as much as I can.
This, but for looks in general. I would have taken care of my skin, and started saving for hardmaxxing as a 16 year old.

It probably wouldnt do much unless you got lucky and found out about hgh you would have probably ended up like me thinking doing stretched and drinking milk will help

It probably wouldnt do much unless you got lucky and found out about hgh you would have probably ended up like me thinking doing stretched and drinking milk will help
Yeah I learned about HGH too late, but even if I knew about it earlier, my parents wouldn't give it to me, so maybe you're right.