Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My observations after having a job for a week and a half

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
People say JFL at working as a truecel but JFL at even working as a foid when you can make 100k pa selling your crusty underwear to redditors on paypal. People who unironically believe in honest work (to an extent the majority of wagecuck but only a minority are full on) are beyond stupid.

Maybe these observations are low IQ but they are lifefuel. After having a job for a week and a half it is eminently clear that companies are not people. What do I mean by this? A company has no brain, no muscles, no nervous system, no body of its own and as such cannot do anything or even think on its own. It is a social construct and because of that it relies on people to carry it like a braindead retard with paid carers. You are also not "part" of a company when you really think about it as a wagie, you are probably not a shareholder and the only thing the company really does for you is buy your labour. If you are a wagie slave at a low level like I am, the people supervising you are bigger wagies who have only a bit more incentive to care than you do.

The secret to having work-life balance and a fulfilling job seems to be Jewing your workplace before it Jews you. Because you are human and your workplace is a helpless social construct kept alive by often negligent carers, you only have to make the first move. Your workplace wants to fuck you over and suck your life out of you, but it doesn't have the advantage of being sentient. Imagine scamming somebody with severe retardation.

What I have personally been doing is meeting bare minimum work targets in the first 5 hours of my work day and then fucking off to somewhere else. I work faster than anyone else for maybe 3 hours. At first I had 15 minute breaks after pretending to work for 45 minutes, but you can actually reverse this with no consequences if your managers don't care enough or think you've been doing spectacularly. Currently I spent at least 16 hours out of a 40 hour week doing nothing. I use my phone to shitpost, I go to McDonald's sometimes, I go for nice walks around the block, I even charge my phone in the bathroom (stealing electricity from the business). I did the math in my head while sitting on the shitter for half an hour at work and I should get at least 280 dollars a week for doing nothing in a 40 hour week. I feel much more satisfied knowing this than I ever would knowing I was doing "honest" work.

The other people I see working in the afternoon seem to be either cucks with IQs too low to realise being a wageslave is not a virtuous thing or retards with IQs too low to finish their work in a reasonable span of time. The three kinds of human being that are wageslaves seem to be cucks who lionise it, retards who suck at it and bludgers who exploit it. It feels extremely satisfying knowing that if I just work for a few months there I can basically steal thousands from them on top of the cost of electricity, 2l per flush toilet water and break room food. To make things even better, a bunch of the other people there (retards and bludgers alike) seem to do the bare minimum or even below it as well, and in doing so avoid punishment for individuals and drive down the standard of work in the workplace as a whole. It feels exhilarating rushing fake work in the morning to get a free afternoon, I go fast as fuck to become as efficiently inefficient as possible. As their profit margin gets thinner their belts will tighten and I will have committed the creation of a minor inconvenience against the slave drivers. If they go under I will have contributed to destroying them, and the ripples of my behaviour can only damage them.

There's another level, active sabotage.

Phone jammers, e-mail bombers, the mosquito sound, fuck with their computers.

In many cases you can even sabotage and then "fix" it and take credit for it.

The more you can fuck them over, the faster the collapse. Just be careful you don't get caught. There's an intense pleasure in it though.

Thanks for the observations, fren. I start being a waggie in 2 weeks for the first time and I'll work similar

There's another level, active sabotage.

Phone jammers, e-mail bombers, the mosquito sound, fuck with their computers.

In many cases you can even sabotage and then "fix" it and take credit for it.

The more you can fuck them over, the faster the collapse. Just be careful you don't get caught. There's an intense pleasure in it though.
Thanks for the advice bro
I think I can fuck with their calling systen decently enough and piss off customers without getting caught, I'll have to see if I can maintain my current bludging schedule to work up the courage and get a feel for the stupidity of my managers though.
Thanks for the observations, fren. I start being a waggie in 2 weeks for the first time and I'll work similar
I played the cuck for a few days until I understood what you can and can't do, keep in mind you might have to do this with no experience I dunno. I'm not NT though so if you situational awarenessmog me enough you'll be fine.

Last edited:
A company has no brain, no muscles

It needs to hit the gym brutally.

you are probably not a shareholder and the only thing the company really does for you is buy your labour. If you are a wagie slave at a low level like I am, the people supervising you are bigger wagies who have only a bit more incentive to care than you do.

Specially we as men, since we have become absolutely replaceable.

What I have personally been doing is meeting bare minimum work targets in the first 5 hours of my work day and then fucking off to somewhere else. I work faster than anyone else for maybe 3 hours. At first I had 15 minute breaks after pretending to work for 45 minutes, but you can actually reverse this with no consequences if your managers don't care enough or think you've been doing spectacularly. Currently I spent at least 16 hours out of a 40 hour week doing nothing. I use my phone to shitpost, I go to McDonald's sometimes, I go for nice walks around the block, I even charge my phone in the bathroom (stealing electricity from the business). I did the math in my head while sitting on the shitter for half an hour at work and I should get at least 280 dollars a week for doing nothing in a 40 hour week. I feel much more satisfied knowing this than I ever would knowing I was doing "honest" work.

The thing is, that does not work in every workplace. Perhaps this workpalce is jewed but yet again, how are you supposed to do such things withing a physical work environment like warehouse logistics? You cannot even go to the toilet. The headman of this place watched me over with an observation camera.

retards with IQs too low to finish their work in a reasonable span of time.

That also does not work in places like warehouse logistics.

But at least you can do it and therefore it moggs me once again.

I love the indignation and self-righteousness of the normie wagie, they make 6 figures if they're lucky and think they're a big shot with their pharmacy degree or some shit, little do they realize that though they might have somewhat cushy lives, compared to the real wealth class they're peasants, and NEETs like me actually live a closer life to that of the wealthy class minus the million dollar trinkets. They're all like good little slaves basing their value on how hard they can make others money. I genuinely don't think anyone at the real top has gotten there through honorable bootstrap pulling. Most successful upper management have exactly your attitude except they network and socialize in order to build a group immunity gl in the wage world bro, I'm avoiding it anyway I can.

If you aren’t jewing your work place and exploiting every loophole, you aren’t doing it right. Only try-hards and young kids actually work, boomers do almost nothing but collect paychecks.

If you aren’t jewing your work place and exploiting every loophole, you aren’t doing it right. Only try-hards and young kids actually work, boomers do almost nothing but collect paychecks.

I got fired cuz too low IQ, but I tried my best (not really :feelzez:)

i tried my best for the start and aways look how to do nothing and collect paychek i get warm place mineral water some food wifi and other gigs when sell my time as lonely fucked up poor boio its not so bad to have some work

balls of steel. keep this shit coming i want to read what that mad little mind is up to, you are right in your observations as the women at the local bank only serve for 3 hours all day then sit on there ass complaining about the unemployed and i have seen this in most work places so fuck up the system bro. hope i get a job then i wll fuck a company over like i had a 5 tonne cock

the best part in my shithole is the young (low and high IQ ) are gone to wageslave in west , so you can have a job and do what you want ,no one will come in near future , i now chadlites who dont work all their life because they have parent in west to send em money yes they are poor NEETs but you now wagecuck is not the best thing oin this scam life

Last edited:
It needs to hit the gym brutally.

Specially we as men, since we have become absolutely replaceable.

The thing is, that does not work in every workplace. Perhaps this workpalce is jewed but yet again, how are you supposed to do such things withing a physical work environment like warehouse logistics? You cannot even go to the toilet. The headman of this place watched me over with an observation camera.

That also does not work in places like warehouse logistics.

But at least you can do it and therefore it moggs me once again.
Brutal bro, do you work with people who have a forklift license too?
the best part in my shithole is the young (low and high IQ ) are gone to wageslave in west , so you can have a job and do what you want ,no one will come in near future , i now chadlites who dont work all their life because they have parent in west to send em money yes they are poor NEETs but you now wagecuck is not the best thing oin this scam life
Eastern Europe sounds like a comfy place
They're filling Australia with more and more wagies from every corner of the world to make it even bigger hell to wring the money out of us. It would be lifefuel if they were all deported and we could watch porky cry but that would never happen

Last edited:
Brutal bro, do you work with people who have a forklift license too?

Curretnly, I do not work though. Back in warehouse logistics, everything has to be done by bare hands. Females with a driver licence mogged me there. Pleny of men hit their wokrplace with a bicycle. It has to stop man.

What sort of job is this OP?
Contrary to popular belief, higher paying positions have less work, and lower paying positions have more work.

Working in an office is suifuel for low IQ subhumans like me. Being an outcast due to poor social skills and ugliness plus being dumb and thinking very slowly on top of that really sucks.

Gotta keep going though otherwise I'll starve.

no lol
just a computer and a phone
Can't you put your phone into the computer via usb? As long as you're not using it, it shouldn't be a problem.

As long as you're not using it, it shouldn't be a problem.
But we are always using it
there lies the problem
also I am worried they will bust my balls if I do it in the open

But we are always using it
there lies the problem
But don't you use landlines in call centers? I'm talking about charging your mobile via the computer's usb ports.

But don't you use landlines in call centers? I'm talking about charging your mobile via the computer's usb ports.
I haven't tried my luck with that yet tbh
I will see tomorrow

Highest iq thread I've seen in a long time.I wasn't able to do this at my last job,but I'll try at my new one.

People say JFL at working as a truecel but JFL at even working as a foid when you can make 100k pa selling your crusty underwear to redditors on paypal. People who unironically believe in honest work (to an extent the majority of wagecuck but only a minority are full on) are beyond stupid.

Maybe these observations are low IQ but they are lifefuel. After having a job for a week and a half it is eminently clear that companies are not people. What do I mean by this? A company has no brain, no muscles, no nervous system, no body of its own and as such cannot do anything or even think on its own. It is a social construct and because of that it relies on people to carry it like a braindead retard with paid carers. You are also not "part" of a company when you really think about it as a wagie, you are probably not a shareholder and the only thing the company really does for you is buy your labour. If you are a wagie slave at a low level like I am, the people supervising you are bigger wagies who have only a bit more incentive to care than you do.

The secret to having work-life balance and a fulfilling job seems to be Jewing your workplace before it Jews you. Because you are human and your workplace is a helpless social construct kept alive by often negligent carers, you only have to make the first move. Your workplace wants to fuck you over and suck your life out of you, but it doesn't have the advantage of being sentient. Imagine scamming somebody with severe retardation.

The other people I see working in the afternoon seem to be either cucks with IQs too low to realise being a wageslave is not a virtuous thing or retards with IQs too low to finish their work in a reasonable span of time. The three kinds of human being that are wageslaves seem to be cucks who lionise it, retards who suck at it and bludgers who exploit it. It feels extremely satisfying knowing that if I just work for a few months there I can basically steal thousands from them on top of the cost of electricity, 2l per flush toilet water and break room food. To make things even better, a bunch of the other people there (retards and bludgers alike) seem to do the bare minimum or even below it as well, and in doing so avoid punishment for individuals and drive down the standard of work in the workplace as a whole. It feels exhilarating rushing fake work in the morning to get a free afternoon, I go fast as fuck to become as efficiently inefficient as possible. As their profit margin gets thinner their belts will tighten and I will have committed the creation of a minor inconvenience against the slave drivers. If they go under I will have contributed to destroying them, and the ripples of my behaviour can only damage them.
The only benefit to wagecucking is doing things to fuck with normies. Aka leaving extra trash they have to pick up, leaving the front doors unlocked when the store is closed, purposely spilling shit before you leave etc.

Everything else about it is shit, except the money for copes of course.

You cannot even go to the toilet. The headman of this place watched me over with an observation camera.
Lol at strict German managers. At the warehouse I worked at they didn't give a fuck if they saw me go to the bathroom several times a day. Also there are lazy types and women who work slower than me so when if you do work at a good pace no one gives a fuck what you do otherwise.

Lol at strict German managers. At the warehouse I worked at they didn't give a fuck if they saw me go to the bathroom several times a day. Also there are lazy types and women who work slower than me so when if you do work at a good pace no one gives a fuck what you do otherwise.

I can tell you, Germany really has a weird work mentality.