Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Objective Stories About Blackpill: Part - 1

X

XxgloomybisonxX

Greycel
Dear brocels,

I have joined this forum recently, even though I have been blackpilled long-ago. I am going to share real stories and events that I have recently witnessed with my own eyes. I am doing this in order to spread the glorious word of blackpill. Many are still in denial of its existence and are looking to desperately cope. I was one of them too until I saw it happen. As of Today, I am going to share with you everything on what I saw regarding blackpill.

-OLD in NYC (Part 1)

I have recently moved to NYC from Europe to pursue my masters. I opened up Hinge, Bumble and Tinder and faceapped my subhuman face to give chad touches. As soon as I added the sprinkles of attractiveness, I started to get matches. Even though I do not get many matches, I went to a few date. Realizing that I am actually a sub5, foids were repulsed and there were no subsequent dates of course. I was able to see foids frowning upon my miserable appearence and not even wanna talk. Don't get me wrong, changes I made on faceapp are subtle and may go unnoticed to many, however even a slight accentuation of cheeks and jaw can make a huge difference. I went on date with this Danish, Slovakian, Russian HTB foids and they were unattainable by common men but only by MTN+. I paid for their drinks and that was it...Not even a thank you message...I can actually have a great conversation with foids and can confidently act but these attributes didn't work because I wasn't attractive for them...Confidence, character, the way you dress etc are simply add-ons but your genetic appearance is what makes the difference. These foids need to crave you, they need to be able to imagine fucking you and take pleasure from it, but it only happens if they are physically attracted.

I remember matching this Half Asian - Half European model girl. She wanted to facetime me and guess what, she was instantly repulsed upon seeing what sort of abomination I was. However she must have been touched by my politeness because she even said afterwards that we can be friends and that I am the type to "marry" but not "hang-out". Can you imagine how brutal that line was? She is literally confessing that she hasn't fucked enough men and once she becomes a public cum bucket she may think of settling with me...Again this proves that your APPEARANCE is the only thing that is crucial to attract a partner. All else helps you to become a worthless betabux. Moving on, we continued to text afterwards and she started sending me pictures of the handsome man she matched to give me inspiration to ascend. She was matching with other models and attractive man. She even started giving me advices to fix my ugly face and the way I dress (she is insanely blackpilled by the way she acknowledges that looks are everything and in order to compete in NYC, you need to be tall, handsome and rich). She said that she has multiple boyfriends because she is hot. She is not working by the way but just chilling in Puerto Rico in a penthouse because one of her boyfriends is a betabux millionaire. She always goes to dinner dates and make other man pay for that. If they are attractive enough she has sex with them. All in all, blackpill collects again and again, and I am fortunate enough to realize this concrete, undisputable truth.

-Masters in NYC (Part 1)

In order to network and celebrate our masters, a few hundred students from our program went to Hamptons for 4-5 days. We rented houses and partied. In our house there were several HTB foids who were friends with someone from our house but they were not part of the master program. These foids were tall and attractive and carried elite European genes because they were of Irish and German bloodline. Red and blond hair with blue and green eyes. Immaculate bone structure and full of healthy flesh and muscles. Guess what, one of them hooked up with the most decent looking guy in our house (he was a normie by the way not a chad but rest of us were either short or ugly sub5s so she had to settle for a normie cock) and it happened in one single day! They met, they got close at the party and they fucked...Most of our Master program is made of ugly men and women and only a small percentage can be considered decent (%2-3). So most people were doomed from beginning but there was this HTN/chadlite, tall (6.3 I assume), blue hunter eyes and healthy blonde hair. Foids were literally dancing around him trying to get his number. Same foids that were not even saying me "good morning" were rushing to him. One of the aryan girls I mentioned from our house was craving for his cock but she possibly ended up as a friend or maybe they fucked afterwards I don't exactly know and I can't say something that I haven't seen. Another foid from our house was seen with another tall MTN/HTN hugging and exchanging numbers, again I don't know how it unfolded afterwards. Some may have opted to fuck after the Hamptons trip in order to now draw attention and gossip.

In another night at a different party, another HTN caught my attention. He had great cheekbones and eyes, and of course he was tall. I literally saw a foid jumping around him and yeeting herself towards him. It was first time I witnessed a foid trying so hard to get laid. She was MTB level but she was rubbing herself towards that HTN male. It was like witnessing National Geographic series where a bird performs mating dance. But this time It was the female who was after the male lol. After a seduction filled dancing and raving session they went together to home to end the night with a pleasure that none of us will ever taste.

I even sent pictures of the boys who got laid and other boys who couldn't to few of the foids (including the whore model) I befriended on Hinge and they confirmed that the boys who fucked that night were the most decent looking ones.

I witnessed all of this in less than 3 weeks and I am confident that many more cruel yet true stories will come. I will share all of them with you!

Blackpill Always Collects!