Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My obese sheboon coworker called me a boy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I was talking to her and my manager about how my dog was abused by his last owner so he was scared of men when we first got him.

The sheboon then screamed out “well good thing you’re a BOY!” I then asked her how old she thought I was and she said 16 and when I told her I was 20 she thought I was joking . I asked her how old she is and she said she is 18 even though this whore looked like she was at least 30 she has shit skin and acne, and has a big obese landwhale body and is like 5’8.

She overall masc mogs me tho she has more arm hair than me jfl. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Anyways fuck deez hoez mayne :cryfeels::cryfeels:

chad.is

how the fuck are you able to communicate with a foid

Throw some balls of cotton at her

“But bro looking younger than you really are is lucky, you’ll age less than everyone else!!”:soy::bluepill:

doesn’t matter once the Norwood reaper inevitably hits

Remember if she’s over 180 pounds or 82kg she should be able to lift you up and suck your dick being they want to weigh more than a man at their height :feelsUgh:

poison every kfc in town with revenge

I know your nigga phony, hit me if you horny
This rap shit is fugazi, I just do it for my homie
Early in the morning, Through the town I'm roaming
Take your swig ride and all my niggas they be on it
:feelzez:

How tall are you? Female family members have said I look so young for my age, I fucking hate it.
She overall masc mogs me tho she has more arm hair than me jfl. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
I have like 0 body hair, my dad is hairy as fuck. His masculinity mogs mine hard.

poison every kfc in town with revenge
OP is also a nigger,he loves Fried chicken and watermelon,I love them too:feelsautistic:,so I am also a nigger
she said she is 18 even though this whore looked like she was at least 30 she has shit skin and acne, and has a big obese landwhale body and is like 5’8.
does the landwhale mog her
1861imgppsohucom 1628155054446

Last edited:
OP is also a nigger,he loves Fried chicken and watermelon,I love them too:feelsautistic:,so I am also a nigger
I love watermelons and fried chicken also.;)

next time she does it while she turns around grab her hair really hard and slam her fatass to the floor and rip her clothes off, feed her fries while your doing it so she doesnt get hungry... then ram your cock in her asshole and show her what a man you are. she will call you sir when she gets up after you're finished with her.

she is teasing you to get your attention :feelsohh:

Always gotta be a bitch to guys, that's the modern hoe.

Mogs me, i'm 5'9. If ur under 140 pounds as a guy nobody takes you seriously.
U mog me 5'5 sometimes When I have mask on niggas mistake me for a teenager:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Is it a pitbull? :feelswhat:

U mog me 5'5 sometimes When I have mask on niggas mistake me for a teenager:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
That height... Holy fuck man that's so short. You're in the bottom 5% of men in the US. That's turbo manlet jfl.

“But bro looking younger than you really are is lucky, you’ll age less than everyone else!!”:soy::bluepill:
Misplaced praise

Nobody praises a young man for looking like 15 yr old :fuk: it starts when you're mid 30s looking like a 21+ yr old
Tbh :feelscomfy:

You actually mog the landwhale by 3 or 4 inches jfl. Wear some 1 or 2 inch steel toed boots and kick her boob in Minecraft
I’m only like 125 pounds and she’s masculine asf she could beat my ass if she wanted :fuk:.

Call her a fat, ugly, unfeminine ho.

Throw some fried chicken over her head and see how she reacts I guess. :waitwhat:

next time she does it while she turns around grab her hair really hard and slam her fatass to the floor and rip her clothes off, feed her fries while your doing it so she doesnt get hungry... then ram your cock in her asshole and show her what a man you are. she will call you sir when she gets up after you're finished with her.

Don’t kill me

Foids don't see us as equals, they see us as children at be.

You know how when a little boy has a crush on an adult woman and it makes her laugh? That's how she was reacting to you. We are not sexual beings in their eyes and we never will be.

chad.is

how the fuck are you able to communicate with a foid
Normally. You just talk like to a man. Mostly they are stupid af but you can easily manage to talk with them
Remember if she’s over 180 pounds or 82kg she should be able to lift you up and suck your dick being they want to weigh more than a man at their height :feelsUgh:
hahaah what the fuck xDD

Just get a hair transplant

she is teasing you to get your attention :feelsohh:
Literally what IT fucking cucks would say. They have said similar shit about similar threads in this forum. JFL