Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My nose won't stop bleeding

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I just blew my nose gently again and it started violently gushing blood. Like not even a slow drop, just straight up gushing agrressively everywhere. It got all over my shirt and now I have to wash it. This is getting seriously fucking annoying. But, at least there's a chance it means I'm dying so there's that to look forward to.

One time I had a ton of blood come out of my mouth for seemingly no reason and it was freaky cuz it wasnt painful or anything so idk what was happening

Ive never had a nosebleed

Fuck, paint a picture using your blood or write your last words in it so who ever finds you knows just how much you hate society.

If u lean back the blood goes into ur stomach and u throw up blood...

Never had a nosebleed in my life

I just blew my nose gently again and it started violently gushing blood. Like not even a slow drop, just straight up gushing agrressively everywhere. It got all over my shirt and now I have to wash it. This is getting seriously fucking annoying. But, at least there's a chance it means I'm dying so there's that to look forward to.
That’s your punishment for being an inkwell