Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My nose surgery didn’t get me to 6/10

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Just went to target earlier today and so many JB’s walking around. Not ONE glanced at me for longer than 1 second. My nose surgery didn’t get me to high tier normie status. It’s over. :feelsrope:

Pretty simple. Foids don't register any sub 8 male human.

Do you at least feel happier with being yourself after the nose job?

have you leanmaxxed?

what were you excepting lol

Brutal to hear that man

I have a mental breakdown every time I see a hot jb.
Just the other day i was at the store getting a sandwich and i see a hot jb enter the store (even worse since she was the same ethnicity as me). After I saw her my mood was destroyed, I lost my hunger and I had a depressing walk home

I have a mental breakdown every time I see a hot jb.
Just the other day i was at the store getting a sandwich and i see a hot jb enter the store (even worse since she was the same ethnicity as me). After I saw her my mood was destroyed, I lost my hunger and I had a depressing walk home
are you not white?

It sucks we have to pay tons of money and sleep under the knife and play a gamble while chads just exist and slay. Fuck this world.

Can we see pics? Before and after? DM em? At 6'1 you shouldn't be having trouble with women.

Just went to target earlier today and so many JB’s walking around. Not ONE glanced at me for longer than 1 second. My nose surgery didn’t get me to high tier normie status. It’s over. :feelsrope:

you better be GOD TIER if you want women to actually notice you in public

Dude, just wait until you go to college. So that people can get familiar with you.

Dude, just wait until you go to college. So that people can get familiar with you.
You think girls need to get “familiar” with me? Isn’t that another way of saying “personality”? Just asking, thanks for the advice though brocel :feelsautistic:
Can we see pics? Before and after? DM em? At 6'1 you shouldn't be having trouble with women.
JFL I would never give pics man, sorry. But nah, height isn’t enough if your face is cucked.

Nose can't make you, it also can't break you.
I have received equal negative comments on my nose as I have positive, and I have the exact same nose as slayers like Roshan and afridi, but also as a trucel like Jafar (NGL Dravidian Pajeet was asking for me in office one day because he wanted to steal my mouse, and referred to me as Jafar looking motherfucker).

If you got surgery and your nose was symmetrical to begin with, then that is low iq of u

You think girls need to get “familiar” with me? Isn’t that another way of saying “personality”? Just asking, thanks for the advice though brocel :feelsautistic:

JFL I would never give pics man, sorry. But nah, height isn’t enough if your face is cucked.
Well, no, raw attraction is reserved for chadlites. I am assuming you may have become slightly above average with this rhinoplasty so you need to indeed get familiar with girls before you can decide whether it worked or not. Remember, every normie relationship is formed through their social circle; school, work or friends.

Don't stop at one surgery. If you can afford it, it's the only reasonable way to spend your money anyway. Keep going you'll ascend if you go to good plastic surgeons

Nose can't make you, it also can't break you.
I have received equal negative comments on my nose as I have positive, and I have the exact same nose as slayers like Roshan and afridi, but also as a trucel like Jafar (NGL Dravidian Pajeet was asking for me in office one day because he wanted to steal my mouse, and referred to me as Jafar looking motherfucker).

If you got surgery and your nose was symmetrical to begin with, then that is low iq of u
My nose was asymmetrical and had a huge bump.
Well, no, raw attraction is reserved for chadlites. I am assuming you may have become slightly above average with this rhinoplasty so you need to indeed get familiar with girls before you can decide whether it worked or not. Remember, every normie relationship is formed through their social circle; school, work or friends.
High IQ. You retained hope in me, thanks I needed that
Don't stop at one surgery. If you can afford it, it's the only reasonable way to spend your money anyway. Keep going you'll ascend if you go to good plastic surgeons
high IQ. Jaw fillers next

My nose was asymmetrical and had a huge bump.

High IQ. You retained hope in me, thanks I needed that

high IQ. Jaw fillers next
Anytime bro. Just wait it out. Also, remember that relationships don't happen in one day, it literally takes weeks of effort. Many guys that brag about how they had sex with so and so conveniently leave out the part where they had to pay the femorrhoid weeks of attention and whatnot.