Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My normie roommates want me out

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Veteran
I Cooked at like 1AM last night, warmed up some food, kept the extractoor hood off, occassionally lifted the lid, softest setting, roommates were already awake before., i could hear their tiktoks. Complete seething, all my fault. Turn on wash at 8PM, runs long apparently the thing is broken and reran the program until 2AM. My fault. UNTIL IT HAPPENED TO THEM AND IT WAS FINE. Now they're seething to our landlord (we rent commercially HMO style) to try and get me removed. These were the roommates who partied in the house at night and excluded me and called me ugly and never respond when I greet them

Soy seethe rant le over

tell your roommates to deal with it, dont be a pussy, stand up for yourself

I Cooked at like 1AM last night, warmed up some food, kept the extractoor hood off, occassionally lifted the lid, softest setting, roommates were already awake before., i could hear their tiktoks. Complete seething, all my fault. Turn on wash at 8PM, runs long apparently the thing is broken and reran the program until 2AM. My fault. UNTIL IT HAPPENED TO THEM AND IT WAS FINE. Now they're seething to our landlord (we rent commercially HMO style) to try and get me removed. These were the roommates who partied in the house at night and excluded me and called me ugly and never respond when I greet them

Soy seethe rant le over
My room mate drugged me with cocaine and stole my credit card so it could be worse :feelskek:

tell your roommates to deal with it, dont be a pussy, stand up for yourself
It's hard to do it when you live in the same house as this people and they are moggers or normies.

I also didn't confront my roommate when he stole my credit card to gamble money away because I was high inhib scared.

I think I would fight him now if it happened today but idk

Free covaine + im poor so id win here
Wasn't free I had to pay for it :feelskek:

I bought cocaine for all of them and then this nigger told me to pay with a credit card that is when he took my details and as I was drugged he made me sign up on all this gambling sites with my details and he started gambling with my money. Later on I saw money going from my account.

Once he got evicted the nigger somehow got a hold of my sim card or some shit because my phone bill started getting charged hundreds of pounds on some gay ass fucking gambling websites and I had a fucking negative 400 phone bill at the end of the month and couldn't get it reversed.

I let this happen because he was acting friendly to me, I should have known better that when somebody acts friendly to an incel it's to take advantage of him, never forget.

steal their money

or if they have anything valuable steal it

Its not about the noise. Its about what is socially acceptable and how likeable are you as person. I had very close experience and IMO litigation is the best you can do.

Its not about the noise. Its about what is socially acceptable and how likeable are you as person. I had very close experience and IMO litigation is the best you can do.
Oh no under dutch law thry have to prove wrongdoing wuich they cant cause it didnt happen

Just stop paying rent squat and shit in the living room. Show normies not to mess with you.

ER had a good solution for this situation

Commit suicide after shooting some random men?
He took out his roommates first it was a joke jfl
Or not, depending on your morals