Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My normie friends Girlfriend dumped him once he got a cyst on his face.

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I caught up with my normie friend today, first time in 2 months, his gf of 2 years dumped him a month ago. Long story short, they both live in London, she herself was a victim of an acid attack and suffered burn victims to 40% of her body, he stuck with her during the tough times, but because he got a cyst on his face, she dumped him just like that when she has a scarred body. I would say his about a 7 to begin with and she would be 4 before the scars, now probably a 2 if that. Goes to show u though, help them in tough times and they will forget it instantly and won't hesitate to turn on u for the smallest thing.

Absolutely believable, considering the clown world we're living in.

Acne is a pain even if you’re blessed with good looks

They´re hypocrites and only think of themselves, also their partners need to be free of every disease they clearly have.
What else ?

JFL. Imagine the outcry if a man dumped a woman for the same thing and it became public knowledge.

Long story short, they both live in London, she herself was a victim of an acid attack and suffered burn victims to 40% of her body,
Based story lol
I kekd hard

Even though this might be larp, I remember hearing all the time on acne.org how guys went from partying and having sex to becoming basement dwellers because of acne. Your life is your looks.
https://www.acne.org/forums/topic/3...-is-getting-clear-skin-then-acne-coming-back/
anyone else experience this? I've had acne since I was about 12 years old, sixth grade. of course it bothered me but i didnt get too depressed over it. yes i got made fun of for it, yes i didnt have many friends or a girlfriend because of it, but i didnt think it was all that bad. i just was able to accept the fact that i would be alone for the rest of my life and i wasnt too upset with that. i was able to accept this because i didnt know what it was like to live a good life, i didnt know what i was missing out on.

but eventually my acne got so bad i just had to go to a derm (i was about 16 at the time). he put me on some antibiotics and it actually cleared me 100% by the time i was 17. this was the first time in 5 years (almost 1/3 of my life) that i had normal skin. nothing about my personality really changed, i was still pretty shy and antisocial because of all the abuse i got when i had acne. but something else did change. i was able to get friends, i was even able to approach girls without them making fun of me. finally my life was getting better. i made some good friends and we started going to the gym and working out. the best feeling in the world is waking up to clear skin and not have to stare in the mirror feeling depressed about acne. i was litterally happy when i woke up in the mornings for the first time. i was even happy to go to school to talk to girls and friends. acne never even crossed my mind, it was out of my life completely.

but just when i was starting to reach my full potential i started to grow resistant to the antibiotics. my whole life came crashing down. acne came back and in full force. my friends abandoned me and girls wanted nothing to do with me again. i was thrust into a state of depression that i have never been able to get out of. my life didnt go back to the way it was before i cleared my acne, it is much, much worse. why is it worse? because i know now what i am missing out on. i know how great my life was when i had clear skin, and i know how terrible it is now. and i know ill never get it back, ill never be the same. everyday it gets harder and harder to live. i can barely even make it through the day because im just exhausted all the time (even though all i do is sleep). the only thing i can think about is having clear skin again. it consumes everything i do. i have lost scholarships, been made fun of, abused, mugged, and even kicked out of my home all due to acne.

the only thing that keeps me going is that 2 months of my life that i had clear skin. i just have to think one day i will get back to that. but those thoughts are slowly fading each day i wake up to a knew face of acne. all of my motivation is burning out. i dont know how much longer i can take this...

so basically the point of this thread is to say you cant fully understand how terrible acne is until you feel how good life is when you dont have it.

women can afford to dumb guys over stupid reasons because she can get a new better looking guy in no time regardless of looks

jfl at london. what a shithole

this better be fake

this better be fake
Unlikely, a lot of young girls are very lookist, and will openly admit that they would consider dumping their boyfriend for reasons such as premature baldness.

I caught up with my normie friend today, first time in 2 months, his gf of 2 years dumped him a month ago. Long story short, they both live in London, she herself was a victim of an acid attack and suffered burn victims to 40% of her body, he stuck with her during the tough times, but because he got a cyst on his face, she dumped him just like that when she has a scarred body. I would say his about a 7 to begin with and she would be 4 before the scars, now probably a 2 if that. Goes to show u though, help them in tough times and they will forget it instantly and won't hesitate to turn on u for the smallest thing.
foids arent worth a single damn shit

Acne is a pain even if you’re blessed with good looks
Well yeah you lose SMV but does not matter if Chadlike. The biggest pussy magnet in my school had moderate acne, he was just extreme athletic Chad in all other ways.

This is a LARP

London is a shithole and also meme gender

I have cystic acne too suicide fuel

Cysts can be treated! What a shallow cunt. I hope she gets acid to the face again.

I got a cyst on face in 2011 and I still have the scar from it, I never had normal acne, I take massive spots once in a while rather than many small ones.