Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My normie friend betrayed me...

• Thread starter GeneticLottERyLosER
  • Start date
G

GeneticLottERyLosER

Banned
-
Never again will I friend a normie ever again!

Biggest mistake of my life....

Sounds like bait, but I'll ask how

Not bait - left me high and dry when I had family issues - just like ER....

This a faggot I paid legal fees for... but I got even on that - kept the fuckers money and Xbox x

I do not have any friends.

My friends betrayed me and joined in with my bullies when I was 13. Never been able to trust anyone since :feelsrope: that was the incident where my life really started to go downhill.

Normies are scum who will throw their own family under the bus for social validation.

stab him and rob him

how I see it, is the only way males are friends with other males is because they either think that the other male is not a threat to stealing any pussy of theirs, or second, they attract more pussy then they themselves do so they try to steal from that guy. so basically if youre an incel you can have friends, but they will always look down upon you, view you as someone who is not even capable of taking any pussy they come across. they will use you to mog, so that they get a bit of a halo effect out of standing with you. if they get any sort of social connection to a higher value male then themselves, they will not speak with you, or just give you back handed replies, until that connection disappears as it always does, then they will try to use you again for little bit of social comfort while they plan out their next move. males cannot actually be friends with other males in this society

how I see it, is the only way males are friends with other males is because they either think that the other male is not a threat to stealing any pussy of theirs, or second, they attract more pussy then they themselves do so they try to steal from that guy. so basically if youre an incel you can have friends, but they will always look down upon you, view you as someone who is not even capable of taking any pussy they come across. they will use you to mog, so that they get a bit of a halo effect out of standing with you. if they get any sort of social connection to a higher value male then themselves, they will not speak with you, or just give you back handed replies, until that connection disappears as it always does, then they will try to use you again for little bit of social comfort while they plan out their next move. males cannot actually be friends with other males in this society

Extremely high iq...

This is EXACTLY what this fucking asshole used to do...

Talk to me - and as soon as another male friends comes along - ignore me completely unless they start making jokes about me...

Fuck him though - I got even $400 I took plus $300 for the Xbox he paid me for - which I also kept....

My friends betrayed me and joined in with my bullies when I was 13. Never been able to trust anyone since :feelsrope: that was the incident where my life really started to go downhill.
Same thing happened to me only he and my bullies ended up jumping me one day

Break into his house and destroy his shit.

I don't trust normie NPCs

This a faggot I paid legal fees for... but I got even on that - kept the fuckers money and Xbox x
you're a cuck for this never lend money you're basically giving away free money never expect that shit back just think of it like a gift and IF they pay it back oh nice you got a gift .

That's fucked up man.

you're a cuck for this never lend money you're basically giving away free money never expect that shit back just think of it like a gift and IF they pay it back oh nice you got a gift .

I took back more money than I gave out for his legal fees as revenge...

Not really the cuck in the end... But yeah agreed... Not butthurt over your advice... You are just trying to teach me..

Lesson very well learned and saved myself thankfully from being the cuck in the end...

Fuck that guy... Fakest piece of shit ever...

I took back more money than I gave out for his legal fees as revenge...

Not really the cuck in the end... But yeah agreed... Not butthurt over your advice... You are just trying to teach me..

Lesson very well learned and saved myself thankfully from being the cuck in the end...

Fuck that guy... Fakest piece of shit ever...

Take a baseball bat to his car during the middle of the night.

>trusting a normie
:feelskek:

What? These things actually happen in normal life?
I am shocked beyond belief.[:feelzez:]