Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My normie cousin and his high tier becky

• Thread starter depressed_trucel753
  • Start date
D

depressed_trucel753

The purge of the bluepill
Bitch just cheated on him with and subsequently dumped him for a typical Chad. I always hated her cause she was always at the centre of some drama and she always looked down on me at family events. I told him twice that she's no good for him and she'll end up too thirsty for cock and will leave him for some better looking guy. Well guess who was right. And now he's crying his eyes out like he didn't see it coming, serves him right :lul::lul::lul::lul: but i still hate the fucking roastie bitch

Will he confront the guy? :chad:

Haha what a simp

Indeed. He was always swooning over her and taking her on expensive dates and telling everyone how great she was. Probably the starfish sex getting to his head because he really didn't see this coming :feelstastyman:

You told em so.
Now enjoy your cuck brother's bluepilled heart shattering in pieces. Fuck him :feelskek:
Being right > having a brother.

Bitch just cheated on him with and subsequently dumped him for a typical Chad. I always hated her cause she was always at the centre of some drama and she always looked down on me at family events. I told him twice that she's no good for him and she'll end up too thirsty for cock and will leave him for some better looking guy. Well guess who was right. And now he's crying his eyes out like he didn't see it coming, serves him right :lul::lul::lul::lul: but i still hate the fucking roastie bitch

Indeed. He was always swooning over her and taking her on expensive dates and telling everyone how great she was. Probably the starfish sex getting to his head because he really didn't see this coming :feelstastyman:
Common foid behavior. She used him while she was bored and when something better appeared she dropped him in a second.

Your cousin would benefit from some red pill (not the PUA part). He's way too much overinvested.

Your cousin would benefit from some red pill (not the PUA part). He's way too much overinvested.

I have tried - not outright telling him about the red / blackpill, but subtly dropping hints of hypergamy / female behaviour in conversation. So far though he's just called me "a bit misogynistic" and told me to get out more.

I have tried - not outright telling him about the red / blackpill, but subtly dropping hints of hypergamy / female behaviour in conversation. So far though he's just called me "a bit misogynistic" and told me to get out more.
lmao, what a simp. If you want a laugh try telling him the dangers and damages feminism brings to our society, like false rape accusations.

Misogyny is self-defence.

try telling him the dangers and damages feminism brings to our society

Perhaps I should start a thread chronicling my attempts at injecting my cousin with subtle blackpills. He's in a vulnerable emotional state right now due to his stacy bitch cheating ex whore, and perhaps he will be more open to accepting the truth than he usually would be.

Don't know why normies cry after a breakup, he can just get another gf

Perhaps I should start a thread chronicling my attempts at injecting my cousin with subtle blackpills. He's in a vulnerable emotional state right now due to his stacy bitch cheating ex whore, and perhaps he will be more open to accepting the truth than he usually would be.
Interesting. Maybe he is, or he should be more open to blackpills at least. One of them just bit him in the ass.