Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My noodlewhore girlfriend has a WMAF fetish.

Couldnt be me, Chico

ER (Extreme Reality)

Better incel than cuck :feelshaha:
FC5D6378 C227 4113 96A6 C6C8EC1112B6

just SEAmaxx bro .. oh WAIT .......

JFL with ricecels

Well hes w redditor so it fits

more proof, has already been proven that noodles like JBW more than anything else
they despise niggers and want us to die

fucking over once again

Another day anither deathnic foid hating white Chads yet secretly wanting to be fucked and humiliated by them.

Damn, I know curries got it bad but this just makes me feel bad for ricebros. Asian whores are so notoriously after wyitu koku that it makes othet ethnic foid look loyal in comparison. Too bad he's a bluepilled cuck

That sub needs to be banned, arrogant racist fucking foreigners who undermine White America every chance they get. What a cancerous group of "people."

oh and I like the part how he has disdain for asian foids but gets an asian gf anyways, just be Chang

next time post screenshot before its removed.

Truly the whitemans whore, over for ricecels :fuk:

Damn, I know curries got it bad but this just makes me feel bad for ricebros. Asian whores are so notoriously after wyitu koku that it makes othet ethnic foid look loyal in comparison. Too bad he's a bluepilled cuck
Curries dont struggle as much since their women are usually too ugly for white men to want, plus curry women still struggle from negative halo associated with indians as a whole, though stacy-tier indian women will go for white men regardless
Truly the whitemans whore, over for ricecels :fuk:
where does that term come from?
That sub needs to be banned, arrogant racist fucking foreigners who undermine White America every chance they get. What a cancerous group of "people."

oh and I like the part how he has disdain for asian foids but gets an asian gf anyways, just be Chang
Yep, it's always embarassing watching ricecucks to america unaware of the sheer cuckholdry awaiting them.

Where does that term come from?
I don't know. I see/hear women say it all the time all across social media and real life, regardless it's pure Suifuel for us deathnics... :fuk:

This post was removed.