Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My nonexistent gfs thoughts about my appearance is more important than my own!

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
My retarded low iq father said that while we were discussing how ugly I am or should I say on his thoughts “how handsome I am”

he said “if your girlfriend said that you look bloated and ugly I’d understand you getting surgery but you saying that is wrong (?)”

I said you fucking idiot that’s why I don’t have a gf to begin with and why is a random girls thoughts are more important than my own ?

he then said oh yeah sorry

he is a super giga cuck too , says “if you have a gf I would look houses for you “ I mean okay but you know I won’t right? He can’t comprehend the truth as always, says retarded” modern” bs and thinks his daughter having bfs are okay and she should have it :feelsohgod:(some old loser friends of him madefun of his “modern” thoughts, based deadbeats they were)

then one of my old friends said that I look bloated and I told to him , he said “ how can he say that!! He is trying to make you sad!! “

Seriously this retard will never accept the truth, it’s really a million to one thing that my father came up to be this low life deadbeat low iq loser Chad

I wish him death, also this happened a year ago , very rage duel, still these retards don’t seem to get me my surgery ,fuck this shit my thoughts really don’t matter

he also said “ in other countries men have more suicides but in our country woman kill them selves more I believe that cuz life is so hard on them :feelshaha::feelshaha:,then I looked and said to him no in every country men kill themselves more and said to him that he was a cuck and a faggot who can’t think more than what is fed to him by media “

Last edited:
in other countries men have more suicides but in our country woman kill them selves more I believe that cuz life is so hard on them :feelshaha::feelshaha:,then I looked and said to him no in every country men kill themselves more and said to him that he was a cuck and a faggot who can’t think more than what is fed to him by media “

HAHAAHAHAHA What a fucking retard. Should've asked him how he thinks its harder for them and watch him stutter as he has no fucking idea. Little cunt swallowing jewpills

HAHAAHAHAHA What a fucking retard. Should've asked him how he thinks its harder for them and watch him stutter as he has no fucking idea. Little cunt swallowing jewpills
He thinks cuz family pressures woman to do stuff they don’t want :feelshaha: ,while they surely don’t presssure 80 percent of men to slave :feelshaha:
Little cunt swallowing jewpills
Yeah he is hahaha
Why is he tripping? a bucal fat removal surgery (surgery for bloated faces) don't cost much and is as safe as working on a tooth.
Yeah I’m gonna do that soon, he is very very retarded and he’s very evil that’s why

My retarded low iq father said that while we were discussing how ugly I am or should I say on his thoughts “how handsome I am”

he said “if your girlfriend said that you look bloated and ugly I’d understand you getting surgery but you saying that is wrong (?)”

I said you fucking idiot that’s why I don’t have a gf to begin with and why is a random girls thoughts are more important than my own ?

he then said oh yeah sorry

he is a super giga cuck too , says “if you have a gf I would look houses for you “ I mean okay but you know I won’t right? He can’t comprehend the truth as always, says retarded” modern” bs and thinks his daughter having bfs are okay and she should have it :feelsohgod:(some old loser friends of him madefun of his “modern” thoughts, based deadbeats they were)

then one of my old friends said that I look bloated and I told to him , he said “ how can he say that!! He is trying to make you sad!! “

Seriously this retard will never accept the truth, it’s really a million to one thing that my father came up to be this low life deadbeat low iq loser Chad

I wish him death, also this happened a year ago , very rage duel, still these retards don’t seem to get me my surgery ,fuck this shit my thoughts really don’t matter

he also said “ in other countries men have more suicides but in our country woman kill them selves more I believe that cuz life is so hard on them :feelshaha::feelshaha:,then I looked and said to him no in every country men kill themselves more and said to him that he was a cuck and a faggot who can’t think more than what is fed to him by media “
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

i wouldn't care about my looks either if my gf liked it

the problem is that I don't have a gf and no girl seem to enjoy it enough to become my gf

if your girlfriend said that you look bloated and ugly I’d understand you getting surgery but you saying that is wrong
your father educating you to at best get into a toxic relationship rather than die alone ... My father doesn't mind anymore about me being alone. My mother is the annoying one, which is understandable since she is a foid.

Do you mog your father in terms of looks or height? :incel:
Wait. I feel like I just remembered you're 6'2 and your father is shorter.

Last edited:
your father educating you to at best get into a toxic relationship rather than die alone ... My father doesn't mind anymore about me being alone. My mother is the annoying one, which is understandable since she is a foid.
Dude no he is much more of a fucking idiot, he can’t educate shit that pathetic old fool, my family never educated me in any way whatsoever, only non family people did
My father is just 6’1 I’m taller than him, but he has super frame, muscles, and the most important thing face while I’m just tall the rest is crap
Just height

Dude no he is much more of a fucking idiot, he can’t educate shit that pathetic old fool, my family never educated me in any way whatsoever, only non family people did
Honestly telling your kid he should go for toxic relationships is awful but still it's your fa
ther:feelsthink:

yeah my dad also is an idiot on this stuff. he is convinced looks don';t matter. he looks just like me except with no scars and dark features, while i am freak skin and ginger. but clearly the fact he could get stacey wife had nothing to do with this difference it's all just 'in my head'. he told me that 'no one cares about it' and that just go to the gym thats way more important JFL. slightly better body is going to make up for the fact people can't look at my face? yeah right lol. parents are just delusional when it comes to this, because they see through it, just like if chad gets gf and loses his hair or gains weight, the gf may stay with him because they have built strong co dependency, but he would never get her in the first place if he had those traits at the start. my life could have been different if i dyed my hair and took accutane at 17, i could have been chad/lite, but instead i'm the most ruddy :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: guy to look at.

It doesn’t help in any way, everywhere we go every girl my age and woman’s wants to be with him and is disgusted by me

My father is just 6’1 I’m taller than him, but he has super frame, muscles, and the most important thing face while I’m just tall the rest is crap

Just height
yeah im also taller than my dad by 3 inches (big whoop). he is superior to me in every other way.

It doesn’t help in any way, everywhere we go every girl my age and woman’s wants to be with him and is disgusted by me
and whats worse my dad even admitted that he didn't ever approach girls he just let his looks do everything JFL, and yet 'personality' is more important

If you mog him facially, then it's strange.

it's all just 'in my head'. he told me that 'no one cares about it' and that just go to the gym thats way more important JFL.
It’s always “in the head “ bro that’s what most morons believe,I hope they die a painful death
my life could have been different if i dyed my hair and took accutane at 17, i could have been chad/lite, but instead i'm the most ruddy :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: guy to look at.
Same, my mother didn’t wanted me to use accutane and ruined my life, it was so late when I used it
If you mog him facially, then it's strange.
Dude no he mogs

Beta male mentality; I had it for several years. That mindset would've caused me to rope when I realized what my "oneitis" truly thought of me.

An insecure man who decides to "looksmaxx" for a vain, distant woman is a foolish man.

Beta male mentality; I had it for several years. That mindset would've caused me to rope when I realized what my "oneitis" truly thought of me.

An insecure man who decides to "looksmaxx" for a vain, distant woman is a foolish man.
Agreed