Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Nintendo switch is my only reason to live...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29147
  • Start date
Deleted member 29147

Deleted member 29147

Banned
-
I love it.
It makes me feel safe and loved.

f41.gif

Joined sep 6 and banned already? wtf lol

Wonder what the real reason was
He said he didn't want to be here and proclaimed himself a volcel on one of his threads, so probably a request.

I don’t think he is online. It said last seen 52 minutes ago
He's still listed as one of the viewers of this thread at the bottom but with a strike through his name. I didn't check when he was last seen tbh

He's still listed as one of the viewers of this thread at the bottom but with a strike through his name. I didn't check when he was last seen tbh
If you get off while you view a thread your username still appears in the users viewing this thread section.

CuckTears level thread :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

OP got Nintendowned

I want a switch

JFL, didn't realize I say it that often
I noticed you started saying it after your "brootal" response to that satire soy post by @FinnCel with the soyboy image included with his quote "Incel go to work..." or something like that.
It was really funny ngl
It's also funny when @Blackpill Rage copies and pastes your avi everytime you say something he finds to be cope tbh

My Nintendo was my best investment this year :feelsautistic:

:feelstrash:
I noticed you started saying it after your "brootal" response to that satire soy post by @FinnCel with the soyboy image included with his quote "Incel go to work..." or something like that.
It was really funny ngl
It's also funny when @Blackpill Rage copies and pastes your avi everytime you say something he finds to be cope tbh
he hasn't done it in a while it seems, that trend lasted like a few days

I don't have one

I played Dark Souls on Switch and said FUCK THIS and played it in PS4, the Switch controller is butt poop

I bought a switch 3 years ago and played it for 2 hours and got bored. It's collecting dust ever since jfl. Also bought like 5 games but they're unopened.

I thought about getting a switch too, but i don't want to get banned

I have a switch lite that i barely use but if having one will get you banned from here ill throw mine out