Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my nightmare i have, the inevitable, is who my newborn niece will become later on

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
so my newborn niece was born i think a month or two ago. she's the daughter of my oldest brother.

she is currently just a newborn baby, and i don't have a problem with newborn foids. and i am nervous about who she will be later on.

she is going to be a completely different person when she hits puberty and becomes a young woman. now, she's just staying silent or crying randomly. but in 20 years, it will be different. she's probably going to become the foid i cannot stand. and while i have relatives who are religious muslims. my brother isn't particularly religious despite, as far as i know, being muslim himself. his wife, a white foid, obviously isn't muslim and, as far as i know, isn't really religious. they're gonna raise my niece into eventually becoming a generic american foid. and we all know how terrifying that will be.

@Personalityinkwell @Robtical @JosefMengelecel thoughts?

you say in 20 years it will be different, but it will actually be much different in 10 and especially 14

i fucking hate babies they are disgusting and annoying as fuck. some single mom broguht her stupid kid into my work onnce and i had to deal with screaming and crying for 15 minutes and i seriously considered telling her to fuck off and control her chad spawn and i wouldve had i had to deal with it one more minute.

and btw just look at the current state of females ofc shes gonna grow up to be a giga whore its literally inevitable jfl

predictfuturemaxx is legit

Dude you'll be an oldcel whitepill coper with non existent sex drive by the time she turns 20. I doubt you would care that much.

Dude you'll be an oldcel whitepill coper with non existent sex drive by the time she turns 20. I doubt you would care that much.
there are oldcels here too, like @Emba and @Alone75 and @Bangkok or bust
predictfuturemaxx is legit
i fucking hate babies they are disgusting and annoying as fuck. some single mom broguht her stupid kid into my work onnce and i had to deal with screaming and crying for 15 minutes and i seriously considered telling her to fuck off and control her chad spawn and i wouldve had i had to deal with it one more minute.

and btw just look at the current state of females ofc shes gonna grow up to be a giga whore its literally inevitable jfl
the idea that i'm gonna be an uncle to a typical annoying foid is terrifying

there are oldcels here too, like @Emba and @Alone75 and @Bangkok or bust

the idea that i'm gonna be an uncle to a typical annoying foid is terrifying
How old are you? Didn't you said 27? You'll be in your mid 40s by that time. I doubt you'll care that much tbh. Plus it's not like you are raising her and spending your money on her.

She will bring Tyrones home and choke on their dicks JFL

How old are you? Didn't you said 27? You'll be in your mid 40s by that time. I doubt you'll care that much tbh. Plus it's not like you are raising her and spending your money on her.
i'm 23
just be ethnic confirmed
my brother has very pale skin. so he looks italian. his voice is very deep which also helps
She will bring Tyrones home and choke on their dicks JFL
and chads of all races (except asians and curries because we have sub9 law for curries and sub10 law for asians)

Brutal. You are not that old. Idk what to do in this situation but you should atleast spend good time with your niece. I have a family member and their daughter is 5-6 and I enjoy spending time and playing with her. I visit her once every year or so. Little kids are sweet.

Brutal. You are not that old. Idk what to do in this situation but you should atleast spend good time with your niece. I have a family member and their daughter is 5-6 and I enjoy spending time and playing with her. I visit her once every year or so. Little kids are sweet.
my brother will influence her more than me. i better influence her more

so my newborn niece was born i think a month or two ago. she's the daughter of my oldest brother.

she is currently just a newborn baby, and i don't have a problem with newborn foids. and i am nervous about who she will be later on.

she is going to be a completely different person when she hits puberty and becomes a young woman. now, she's just staying silent or crying randomly. but in 20 years, it will be different. she's probably going to become the foid i cannot stand. and while i have relatives who are religious muslims. my brother isn't particularly religious despite, as far as i know, being muslim himself. his wife, a white foid, obviously isn't muslim and, as far as i know, isn't really religious. they're gonna raise my niece into eventually becoming a generic american foid. and we all know how terrifying that will be.

Start giving her immediate emergency Islamic intervention. Spam those Ahmad Deedat and Zakir Naik videos at her.
I saw a very young girl who had the Qur'an memorized.
Only you can save your niece.

At 13 she will reach her final form as a cum receptacle. Her life will revolving around painting her face and drinking chad’s cum.

At 13 she will reach her final form as a cum receptacle. Her life will revolving around painting her face and drinking chad’s cum.
it'd be worse at 18-21. in college, girls are the sluttiest they'll ever be
Start giving her immediate emergency Islamic intervention. Spam those Ahmad Deedat and Zakir Naik videos at her.
I saw a very young girl who had the Qur'an memorized.
Only you can save your niece.
hopefully she won't be brainwashed later by our secular society

hopefully she won't be brainwashed later by our secular society
I've heard Christian girls rationalize it by saying "who knows if theres a god, just be a slut now and enjoy life and ask for forgiveness later"

Elliot experienced a similar thing.

He didn’t have any niece or nephew
Or wait... did he?
No (I said similar) he had to witness his sister grow up all to get plowed by chad in the room next to him.

Any Muslim girls who think this way?
No, most the Muslim ones I've seen do shit don't wear that head scarf and aren't religious.
But then again, her prospective future husband might not know that when she larps as one for marriage.

No, most the Muslim ones I've seen do shit don't wear that head scarf and aren't religious.
But then again, her prospective future husband might not know that when she larps as one for marriage.
Are foids promiscuous in Arab world?

Are foids promiscuous in Arab world?
No clue tbh. I've heard people say conflicting things, so I guess it depends where you are from. It seems like Egypt is one of the worst places. The ancient egyptians would have never built those pyramids if they knew this is what it wold eventually result in.

No clue tbh. I've heard people say conflicting things, so I guess it depends where you are from. It seems like Egypt is one of the worst places. The ancient egyptians would have never built those pyramids if they knew this is what it wold eventually result in.
@Diocel RIP

Have you considered Salafimaxxing? Muslims in North America are pretty wimpish and cucked sadly.

Have you considered Salafimaxxing? Muslims in North America are pretty wimpish and cucked sadly.
I’m a Sunni Muslim. Muslims who assimilate end up leaving religion. In fact the Arab world is now starting to leave religion, especially Tunisia. It pisses me off

I hate babies tbh, is your brother a Chad?

I’m a Sunni Muslim. Muslims who assimilate end up leaving religion. In fact the Arab world is now starting to leave religion, especially Tunisia. It pisses me off
Tunisia was always more outwardly secular a bit like Turkey because of their old dictator and the french, but that doesn't mean they're leaving the religion. Apostasy is very taboo over there. But I don't know if you have any strong-willed Imams or if there's like a strong brotherhood in the City you live in America. I'm assuming the majority of Muslims there are just westernized Cucks.

Last edited:
How did your parents even allow your brother to marry someone outside your race? Wouldn’t they have just found some Palestinian foid to marry him to?

How did your parents even allow your brother to marry someone outside your race? Wouldn’t they have just found some Palestinian foid to marry him to?
They didn’t mind but they said they’d only allow one son or daughter to marry a non arab

Why did your brother reproduce with a white foid? How does she look?

She’s high tier becky
Oh god well good luck. I’m glad I don’t have a niece. My gymmaxxed normie brother just fucks around even at the age of 30. My sister is 17 years old and I won’t be alive when she starts a family

You're located in the US, right? Then it's over. Don't externalize any feelings to her, don't put any hopes whatsoever in her. She WILL become a hoe, sorry, bro.

Oh god well good luck. I’m glad I don’t have a niece. My gymmaxxed normie brother just fucks around even at the age of 30. My sister is 17 years old and I won’t be alive when she starts a family
Is your sister a stacy?
You're located in the US, right? Then it's over. Don't externalize any feelings to her, don't put any hopes whatsoever in her. She WILL become a hoe, sorry, bro.
I know, and I only have 10-15 years until the nightmare begins