Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my night height is 5'8 1/4

Better luck next time. :smonk:

How do you shrink so much? I only lose like 1 cm, but again i dont have much to lose to begin with.:feelsmage:

I'll admit something. I listened to J-pop, and I kinda liked it.

How the fuck did I go from 181 to 173cm in just one day

my morning height is 176.5 cm and my height at night is exactly 176cm
:feelswhere:

I've never seen someone only shrink .5 cm, I guess there's a first for everything.

roughly, the majority of peers my age are in the 5’10”-6’3” range so my height is nothing special.
Yeah, the average height in my college is 5'10 - 6'1 easily.

which country do you live in? the locals in my country are 5’5” on avg but the area i live in and study at is filled with refugees from europe and usa which is why i am average height amongst them.
I live in the U.S, what country are you from?

so you technically have it easier than me as there is slightly lower amount of 6’ fags there
No, they're still abundant it just depends on whether you're around younger or older people.

tbh i hate being surrounded by nt lards my age, especially if they are white and taller than me.
I'm one of the shortest people at my college, sometimes White foids tower over me

my jaw used to be almost non existent when i used to weigh 220lbs, it improved a lot after i got down to 160lbs and started chewing lots of gum every single day.
Which reminds me, I need to improve my Jawline. I'm thinking of buying mastic gum or jaw clenchers.

based, ive been looksmaxxing for 10 months and the changes i’ve seen are insane, and i’m not even done yet. i still plan on getting a rhinoplasty, a more chiseled jaw, clear skin, and better hair if i can manage to grow it out and use some sort of cream to make it hold its position.
Nice, so far I'm trying to posturemaxx and improve my jawline mostly. I'll gymaxx later.

so far i’ve weightlossmaxxed and gymmaxxed but i plan on focusing on my jaw and facial skin (since it’s really oily) starting from this week, i will update you as i make some more progress.
Good for you, I also forgot to mention I'm looking into Nootropics, I want to stop being a fucking brainlet.